54 - THEO IMAGINE 😝

~Nerve-wracking Jealousy~

I walk into my house looking for Theo, since he always comes here after school. I go upstairs and into my room where I find him sitting at my desk, flipping through pages of a book I don't recognize. I stand in the doorway staring at him with a scolding look on my face, my arms crossed, and tapping my right foot. I know he knows I'm there, he just doesn't want to face me since I'm sure he's aware I know what he did. I clear my throat and he glances towards me with a smirk on his face. He closes the book and stands up, setting the book down on to the table. I just continue my stance and glare at him more intensely. "What?!" He chuckles, moving his arms up in defense. "You know what you did." I glare, feeling my eyebrows knit together. "I don't know what you're referring to, care to explain." He questions, smirking. "You beat up Ryan!"
"I had to! He wouldn't leave you alone." He defends. "He was just asking me for help on his homework in math!" I yell, sitting down on my bed. "...and now, he won't even look at me." I exhale, laying down on the bed. "Well that's because I told him not to." I ignore his comment. Then I feel the bed dip next to me and a pair of soft, warm lips touch mine. I don't kiss back, making him groan and put both of his hands on my face. He begins to kiss me again but this time much more passionately. I finally give in and kiss him back, loving the feeling of his body being so close to mine. I wrap both of my arms around his neck and pull him even closer, if at all possible. He smiles in to the kiss and flips us over so I'm on top. We both pull away, his arms resting on my back. "I'm sorry that what I did upset you, but I'm not sorry for doing what I did." He says putting a loose strand of hair behind my left ear. "You're mine and I refuse to share you with anyone." I smile at this. "I know." I lean in and kiss him, and he immediately kisses me back, holding me so close like he's afraid of me drifting away. We then get ready to fall in to a peaceful and well-deserved sleep.