55 - BRETT IMAGINE 😀

A/N- HEY GUYS!😄 I AM REALLY EXCITED BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST, LONG SMUT IMAGINE ON THIS BOOK! SO ENJOY!  😆😙😍😛😝😜😋😏
BXG - ORAL - 935 WORDS. 😊

~Tasting Abilities~

I was in the the kitchen making breakfast after having an amazing night with Brett, it was our one year anniversary. I feel arms slide around my waist, pulling me into someone's broad chest. I smile as I feel Brett start to kiss me along my neck and shoulders, making me shiver with every kiss that lingers on my skin. "Last night was....ravishing." He whispers, softly biting my earlobe.

I let out a breathy moan as he starts to cup my ass into his strong palms. My ass is still a little sore from the 'spanking' I had received last night. I'm flipping the pancakes when Brett inhales my scent and groans, appreciating the smell he had left on me, marking me as his. He leans in closer. "You know, I'm not really in the mood for breakfast....I think I want ......dessert." He then turns me around so I'm facing him and he lifts me up by my thighs, my legs locking around his waist.

I can feel his growing erection as he grinds it into my wettening pussy. I moan from the teasing he's doing to me. "I want you." He growls.

"Yeah, what do you want?....my mouth,...my hands,...my pus-!" I get cut off when he suddenly places me down on the counter, untangling my legs from his waist. He leans in and kisses me and I immediately kiss him back with force. Really hot and bothered from his taunting cock. He pulls away biting my lip as he does.

" no,no,no sweetheart. I want to pleasure you."

He says so seductively that I can actually feel my pussy get wetter. He then lifts my shirt (his shirt) off of my body leaving me in my underwear. He presses gentle kisses to my lips then down my neck going straight to my chest. Taking my left nipple into his mouth, sucking, licking, biting the enlarged nub roughly. I moan softly not wanting to wake up Brett's sister who is upstairs.

I grasp his hair tightly as he switches to the right, massaging my left breast with his hand as well. He makes a 'popping' sound with his mouth as he lets go of my chest. He starts sliding down my abdomen leaving a wet, sloppy trail of kisses as he does. He finally is hovering over my underwear pressing his nose against my entrance, becoming excited by my scent.

"God I want to taste you." He mumbles more to himself. He places a tender kiss to my clothed clit making me let out a surprisingly loud moan. "Please Brett!" I don't even care if I'm begging right now, it feels like he's been torchuring me for hours now.

"Please what, baby?...What do you want?"

"Ugh, your mouth, please ." He smirks playfully. Next, he gets down on to his knees, taking one finger and swiftly sliding my underwear to the side. My body jolts as I feel him press his tongue flat on to my clit and starts flicking it, giving me immense pleasure. "Ohh...go-dd!" I clutch hard onto his hair as he starts sliding his tongue up and down my folds, not going near my clit. "Ohhh Brett." He gets to my clit again and sucks it into his mouth, nibbling and licking it, as if it were his favorite candy. I bite my lip when he slides his middle finger nuckle-deep into my slick pussy.

"Don't you dare, you be as loud as you want." He states calmly, sliding his finger in and out of me. I become a moaning mess when he adds his ring finger next. "Fast-ter Bre-tt." I get out, barely. He obliges to my request and goes faster, with every thrust hitting my g-spot . I'm not even a werewolf and yet he's got me howling like it's a full moon. He adds another finger, stretching my walls, readying me for his cock. I lean back against the counter still holding onto his hair, digging my nails into his scalp. "Oh God! Brett, don't stop..please!" I moan loudly, probably piercing his ears.

I start to feel myself cumming when suddenly I loose all contact, realizing that he's pulled away. I get ready to yell at him when he replaces where his fingers were with his tongue, fucking me with it.  "Uuhhhhhh-hh!" I can't help but scream as I can't form a coherent sentence. He begins rubbing my clit with his left hand and continues sliding his tongue in and out of me. "Ohhh, Brett I'm cumming!" I yell as I feel myself approaching an earned orgasm.

"Do it baby! I want to taste you, so bad. Cum for me, Y/N." He mumbles against my burning heat, going faster and faster with every thrust. I start cumming and it feels like the world's biggest dam had just burst inside of me. "Br-et-tttt!!" I scream as he begins cleaning me with his tongue. "Good girl." He says as he finishes eating me. "God, sweetheart. You taste do good, sweet." He brags, leaning up to kiss me softly. I moan as I taste myself on his tongue. "Are you full?" I smirk.

"Not even close." He chuckles back, bending down again getting ready to eat me till I'm sore. I don't know if I will be able to walk properly tomorrow.