How You Suck Him Off 😇🍆👅💦✊

Isaac:
He really enjoyed getting his cock sucked, and you loved his cock. You loved blowing him, especially when he is overwhelmed or angry/jealous. He would groan, throw his head back, gripping your hair as you bobbed your head down his long, thick, beautiful cock. You always wanted his shirt off during it, so you could play with with his abs, chest, and stomach. When he came, it would shoot down your throat and you of course would swallow, since his cum tasted so good.

Liam:
You're a tease.  You'll pop open his jeans with your teeth, and slowly lick his cock, until he practically begs you to suck it. You always swallow because Liam thinks it's hot. And when you're done, he reciprocates the deal, eating you out more skillfully each time.

Theo:
He would make your throat sore from fucking your face so hard, but it was worth it. The mewls, groans, and moans he would make as you blew him, was enough to make you cum.  When he came he would want you to swallow, as long as you were ok with it, he wanted you to be comfortable and sure of what you wanted to do. Especially since you were so shy and insecure, he made sure you were enjoying yourself as much as he was, by returning the favor.  ;)

Brett:
He was so fucking dominant, and God it was hot. He would force you to deep throat him, grabbing your hair or your neck, growling, claws out. He loved when you would get off on getting him off. But when he was about to cum, he would be begging you to let him cum, and to not stop. God it got you dripping from how dominant he would go from, to him being whipped and desperate.