Chapter ten:

Ava's POV

"Why do you hate me so much. One minute you are all on me the next you act like I'm dead. I don't want to do this any more."I yell in his face.

He gives me one those smiles that make me want run my fingers down his ..... Then he pulls me in to his arms.

He puts his big strong hands on my face " I do hate you. I hate you because you made it so easy to fall in love. I love you so much it makes my heart hurt, and for that I hate you!" He kisses me.

I feel every word he spoke in that one kiss but I still don't believe him.

"You 'love' me?" I say stepping back."Is this another one of you games because if it is it's not funny. I'm serious Chase. I can't take another joke, I can't. It hurts when you do that because I..because I'm in love with you, okay."

He pulls me back in and kisses me. He picks me up and drops me on my bed. He kisses me like his life depend on it.

It's a hot desperate kiss that makes my heart race out of my chest.

"I promise it's the truth I'll never hurt you again Ava. I love you." He says then starts kissing me again.

" I love you too." I whisper on his lips.

We lay in my bed, me in his arms and fall asleep.

I actually feel happy even of he is playing me I feel happy in this moment. I can deal with the hurt tomorrow. Right now I want to be happy and feel happy in his arms.

********************************************************************************************
~A/N~

Comment💕

Vote

Follow

Finally together at last

Know they can be together without any problems!

Maybe!

Any ideas on what should happen next comment!

Keep reading PLEASE❤️

Thank you for reading I love all you guys!💖