Long Live Love

• Dedicated to all my readers

CHASE P.O.V

She was awake. After weeks of agony she was finnaly awake. She still hadn't said a word but the doctors said she was fine, it had nothing to do with the trauma to her skull. I hadn't left her side even though she had broken my heart into peices because despite all of that I loved her. I was hers and no matter whar she said she was mine.

The doctor said they were going to move her to a physical therapy facility untill she goot her mobillity. After 11 weeks in coma her brain may have forgotten how to do certain things. One thing I learned from all of this is that Ava is everything to me and my world would completely shatter if she were to ever leave it. She gave me my son and she gave me her heart.

Then she tried to take it away.

I didn't want to end things without hereing why. Sometime around week 6 I was bitter. I felt a if she'd abandoned me and Sky. There were times when I'd just start crying to her telling her how pissed I was. I could almost hear her arguing back with me and now there was silince. The only thing you could hear was the whispers of the t.v.

Yesterday when Danny and Anna came by with Sky she just held him in her arms tear leaking out those grey eyes. Although she refused to say anything I knew she was glad to be alive. Skylar spent the day tellin her about all the things she missed. He showed her all his art work from pre-school and he tried to read his dinasuar book to her but he messed up alot of the words. She just smiled at him.

It was nearing 6 and I was getting irratated. I knew I was should wait untill she was better an up to the conversation but I couldn't take it. I'd held off for a whole week sitting there in the tension filled room. We played eye tag, we smiled after eachother, and we avoided eachother.

"Ava." I whispered to her. She looked up at me and smiled. " We need to talk." I watched that smile turn into a frown within a second. She didn't say anything but I figured she wouldn't so I continued. "The day I proposed to you was supposed to be the one of the best days of my life but instead it was the worst. When you said no to me you'd cut my heart. You broke me. I thought nothing could feel worse until I got the call that you'd been hit by a car and they weren't sure if you'd make it. I didn't for two weeks I didn't leave your side, I couldn't. Ava you and Skylar are my world and with you guys I'd be nothing. I just need to know why, why did you say no to me. Why did you break my heart?" She stayed mute for what felt like minutes long. "Say something damit." I angrily shout. She burst out crying. " I deserve to know Ava!"

"What do you want from me Chase." She croaks dryly.

"Do you love me Ava." I yelled. She looked away and shook her head. No, I wouldn't take that as an answer. After everything we'd been through together I needed her to look me in the eyes. I walked up to the love of my life and moved her head so she was facing me. "Look me in the eyes Ava-Lynn Grace and tell me that you don't love me."

"I can't." She whispered.

"What?"

"I can't okay!"she said louder tears starting to fall. "I can't say that because I love you so much Chase that I'll let you go because I don't want to be selfish with you. You deserve so much more than what I could ever give you."

I stared her deep in her eyes. "What if I can't let you go."

She got out of the hospital bed and i lifted her up to me. I felt at home holding her in my arms, that smell I missed under my nose."

"You are everthing to me Chase. I'm so sorry I ever hurt you, I'll spend the rest of my life making it up to you."

"What are you saying?" I ask searching her watery eyes.

"I'm saying I want to marry you. I want to be your wife. I want to be the last person you kiss, the last person you sleep next to, and the last person you ever love."

I kissed her slowly pouring everything I had into it and I felt her do the same.

She was mine.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *Wipes away tears* What a good ending. Keep reading for the wedding :)

WEDDING (1 Year later) AVA'S P.O.V

"Chase when we first met you were a nighmare and you tugged and pulled at my heart. Picking up my heart only to throw it on the ground and stomp on it. I never though I'd be standing here about to marry you but I am. I've never been more happier. You taught me how to love someone and most importantly you taught me to love myself. I can't imagine my life any other way. I love you so much baby." I said trying not to mess up my makeup with my tears.

"With the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Chase gave me a hot sexy first time type of kiss that made me weak in the knees. We smiled at our family and friends. I was glad to see my mother there with her new husband Greg a rancher from Texas. All our friends from high school including Jack in his decorated suit. Chase's parent who had gotten back together were sitting in the front row smiling. Through it all they still made it to our wedding and I was happy.

~*~*~

Out of my wedding dress and into my white gown Chase and I had our first dance as husband and wife. We cut the cake and took even more pictures. Skylar, who was now 5, waltzed around in his little tux, I almost died when he came up giving Chase the rings. I smiled at abunch of Chase's relatives, all his aunts and uncles and cousins. I had no family here and since my dad died Danny walked my down the isle. Tyler came up to Chase they both were smiling and laughing.

"Congrats and welcome to the family Ava." He said hugging me.

"Thanks Ty I've never been happier."

"Yeah me neither. My little brothers married to the love of his life and there's going to be a lot of sad, drunk, single ladies here tonigh and I think I have just the thing they need." Tyler coyly stated.

Chase laughed. "Oh yeah and what's that more alchol and sex?"

"Of course little bro."

***

It was coming to the end of the night and I still had one more suprise for chase. I grabbed my guitar and took the stage. The band and I had already talked about it and we were ready for our preformance. I sat on a stool and adjusted the mic. I cleared my throat into the mic to get the attenrion of the party.

"This is for my husband. This song means a lot to me. Its by one of my favorite bands Sleeping with Sirens. The first time I heard it I was at Chase's place and we were sitting in his backyard looking at the sunset and told me that I was his future. So here we go "

I began to sing staring into his beautiful eyes. (Play Song Now)

Everyone cheered as we finished and Chase came up and kissed me.

"Get away from me you have cooties!" Skylar yells to one of Chase's team mates daughter, Amber, who was also the flower girl. The party started laughing and went back to talking.

I looked out past the field and up to the stars in the sky. I looked into the moon and I saw my futre, I was happy and everything was perfect. I could feel my Grandpa and Shelby standing next to me smiling.

'Every story has a happy ending you just have to go through the book first wether good or bad.' I hear him say.

He was right I had got my happy ending and the baby girl living in my somach would to.

THE END

If you can't see the song it's Scene One- James Dean and Audrey Hepburn by sleeping with sirens.