Note

'Time can heal the deepest scars, but they fail to erase those memories'  #Annanya

I know I can't stop you, cause I Know  once you have made up your mind, you'll not turn back.
But... What about me? I know you love me a lot, and I know that's why you did.
I'm just crying in the corner of the room thinking what you did with me, and what you said before leaving, but I know, no matter I say I'm in pain, the one who's suffering like hell is you. 
I know one should have guts to say ' leave me' to the person you love the most when your heart is screaming ' please don't' , I know one should have guts in blocking the person from every social sites when your heart is crying ' I want you' and I know one should have guts to say ' I really don't need you anymore and we shouldn't be together' when your heart is aching ' all I need I you.'
... So darling I know, one should have guts, and I know I don't have 'em. I know you're in the corner of the room right now scrolling those Instagram feeds when your heart will crave to see those pics, those chats, those memories we created together, but again, your mind will remind you of the promise you made to yourself... Your mind will remind you, IT'S OVER!  And then, a lil drop of tear will run down your face, and you will turn off your phone and lie down, on your bed, again promising not to think those things when your heart will force you and drag you to the past.
I know you're suffering, and I know you're strong... Much more strong than me.  I know you're strong to put a fake smile on your face and show the world nothing's wrong with you when from inside you're dying each second...when all you wanna do is cry... When all you need is... Me.
I know you're strong, when I call you and you switch off the phone, I know you're strong when you shout ' please go' when you wanna hurt yourself because of how you acted to me . Babe, I know you're so strong. Keeping things to yourself and acting you're so tough... Only a few can do... Or rather say, only you can do.
So if you're thinking blocking me, not talking to me or shouting at me will make me hate you... You're so wrong this time. I loved you... And will love you forever... There is no one who can replace you ever in my life... No one.
And for me love is the purest word, because my for me love means you. I will always keep my promise which I made to you, cause I respect you.
I know everything shattered like a glass and you pushed me back because you don't want those shattered pieces to pierce my heart, you don't want to hurt me.
To be honest, I've never came across someone like you... You know, you're someone we read in those fairytale books... ' That perfect Prince' but maybe our time wasn't perfect and oops! I forgot, this is reality.
I know you were trapped in your own insecurities, I know you all you want is isolation...
I know you pushed me back when you saw your world falling apart, you.. don't want to hurt me anymore. But babe, I would rather face the hardest times with you, than to spend the happiest days alone.
But but but, here... I forgot to tell something to you... So if you're reading this or will ever read this in future,
Here's a thing- I'm not strong as you. I'm weak... I'm so weak without you. I'm suffocating, it's like my life's falling apart every second. I'm nothing without you honey, nothing...
Hope you get everything you deserve, hope the Lord gives you all the happiness, and all the pain of yours to me. Hope you stay blessed.

But I can't. I will rather give up on everything, than to live my life like a dead person.
I QUIT! :-)
Goodbye.
Love you always.

' You gave me a forever within the numbered days and I'm grateful'

---------------
Sorry for this , I know this ain't a poem, but something which I'm feeling right now. I'm so sorry if this disappointed you.
But well, with this I'm leaving wattpad.
Stay blessed. Love you all for the support you gave to me.
Will be back if my happiness... love of my life will return, but till then, goodbye.
Stay blessed. ✌
--------------
© To ANNANYA SHARMA.