Chapter two

I walked into homeroom, and the first person I saw was was Jax. Well duh he's the only person I know in this class it's filled with seniors. When everyone took their seats and was quiet I got a text. Surprise it was from Jax, it said "lookin good today". As soon as I read it I'm pretty sure my face turned bright red from blushing so much, but I just smiled and texted back, "you're not so bad yourself".

During second period I was talking to Stella about him, and she was making fun of my "crush" it's not a crush he's just amazing. I mean like not in that I have a crush on him way, like the he's smart, caring, and hot type of way. You know?

Anyway the rest the if day went by fast, Lucas had football tryouts so I took the car home. I took a nap for a few hours until I hear a bunch of teenage boys yelling, so I guess my brother brought some friends over. Yay. Well one of his friends I'm cool with his name is Brandon, we've been friends since I was in 7th grade. So naturally I just walked straight over to him, and we talked about random shit football, classes, any new love interests. Normal teenage stuff. I could feel a familiar set of eyes on me the whole time, I ignored it because I was talking to Brandon but I almost felt like I knew who it was.

After awhile I got tired of the sweaty stitch so I left to go up to my room, well just anywhere but the kitchen. On the stairs I heard someone behind me and when I turned around it was Jax. I got to my room and he was still behind me so I turned around to ask why, and he kissed me! Now I know what you're going to say, "Lana you've known him for two days!" Yeah yeah I know but it feels like I've known him forever, like the way we talk, and that we're so comfortable around each other I don't know. So back to the kiss. It wasn't a peck but not a full out make out session either. It was slow and it just felt, right. After the kiss we were both standing there smiling like idiots, and he asked me out. Obviously I said yes, we were going swimming at his house Saturday night. I was so excited. But it's only Tuesday so I have a while to wait

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

How do you guys like it so far ?? I'm knew to this so give me a few chapters to really get into it. But I hope you like it!!