Chapter Ten

*Harry's POV*

Karley said yes! I didn't think she would. I thought for sure she'd say no, and maybe if Niall asked her out, say yes to him, but she said yes! I really do like her. She's my everything! I still can't believe she said yes, and she did. I'm the happiest, luckiest guy in the world.

*Karley's POV*

I can't believe Harry asked me out! I didn't even think I was his type. I actually liked him since the first day I saw him. His green eyes, perfect smile, cute dimples, and the strong jawline pull you in. I really like him, and I can't believe he asked me out! I'm really happy.

~~~~~~~~

*Eleanor's POV*

I heard muffled voices coming from outside the door. I thought maybe it was just some loud people passing, but then I heard it again. I decided to go check it out. I opened the door and what do I find? Harry Styles and Karley Raymond making out. I cleared my throat and they pulled apart. Karley started blushing furiously and Harry smirked. I could see that Karley was nervous that they've been caught and Harry was drawing circles on her back. I raised my eyebrows at the two and nodded when Harry asked

"Can we come in and explain?" I turned around and sat down on my bed, while Karley grabbed Harry's hand and they sat down on her bed. "Well? Who's going to explain?" Karley looked at Harry and he nodded, as in saying he would explain.

"Well. Karley saw Michelle and Zayn making out and was really sad and I asked if she wanted to go on a walk and talk. She said yes, so I brought her to the field. I told her how Zayn didn't like her in that way and that he didn't know why he kissed her, and that I didn't know why either. I told her how I talked to him, and ended up punching him. I really didn't think anything of it when she kissed my cheek. I figured she was just thanking me. Then, we both sorta leaned in and we kissed. I walked her back to her dorm room, and I couldn't take it anymore, so I kissed her and told her I liked her and I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes, so I told her I wanted to ask her that since I first saw her and then she said yes and we kissed. Then you came and ruined the moment.", Harry explained.

I sighed and said "I knew you liked her Harry. And, I knew she had something for you. You better not hurt her.", I said well slapping him upside the head. Karley gasped and said "Hey! Don't hurt my boyfriend!", while she kissed him on the lips. It got really awkward and I cleared my throat. That didn't work. I said "Ummmmm...." That didn't work. I couldn't take it and I shouted "HARRY STYLES GET THE FUCK OUT!"

They finally broke away, and I pointed to the door. Harry stole one last kiss and I smacked him again. He winked at Karley and mumbled a "goodbye" to me. I laughed and pushed him through the door.

I turned to Karley and wiggled my eyebrows. She laughed and got up to change into pajamas. I did the same and we both went to bed.