Chapter Nineteen

*Karley*

I woke up laying on something- or someone. I looked up to see Harry laying on the couch. I smiled to myself, thinking of the fact that we fell asleep on the couch. I looked to my right and saw Michaela and Liam snuggled up. I tried to wiggle out of Harry's grip around my waist, but he only held me tighter. I sighed and gave up. I grew restless and tried to wake Harry up again. It didn't work. I resorted to poking his cheek, tickling him, ruffling his hair. Nothing worked! "HARRY WAKE THE FUCK UP!", I shouted. He shot up and rubbed his eyes. "What the fuck Karley?" I rolled my eyes and said "You wouldn't wake up!" He rolled his eyes and stood up.

I stood up after him, but he quickly turned around and grabbed my waist to pull me to him. He put his head in the crook of my neck and whispered in his slow, seductive, british accent, "Now that were up, we can do this", as he pulled away I furrowed my eyebrows. Before I could even react, his lips were on mine and I kissed back. At first, it was a passionate, full-of-love kind of kiss. Pretty soon, it turned into a kiss driven by lust and hunger. I pulled away to catch my breath and as I wrapped my hands around his neck to pull him to my lips, his lips attached to my neck, right on the jawline. A moan escaped my lips and Harry chuckled against my skin, sending vibrations through my entire being.

I pushed him back lightly and said "Michaela and Liam will be awake soon. And, your mom could walk in. Or your sister." Harry sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He gave me a cheeky grin before pulling me in for one last kiss. I sighed in content against his lips and he did the same. I had no intentions of pulling away until I heard Michaela clear her throat. We broke apart and I blushed. Liam stood there awkwardly and Michaela was wiggling her eyebrows. After a long silence of awkwardness, Michaela spoke. "You couldn't even go to Harry's room before practically undressing each other right here?" I blushed even more and Harry shook his head no before saying "We didn't get that far." Michaela was about to make a snide comment when Liam pulled her to him and said "Come on babe. Don't embarrass her anymore." Michaela nodded and Liam kissed her before leaving. I mumbled a "thanks" to Liam as he left, to which he nodded his head. I pulled Michaela upstairs to our room so we could get ready, and Harry followed.

~~~~~~~~~

*Michaela's POV*

I woke up next to Liam. I noticed Harry and Karley were gone, and I didn't even want to know where they were. I heard Karley say something about Harry's mom and sister walking in, and I got up. Liam must have heard me and got up too. I walked towards their voices and saw them sucking face. I cleared my throat and they broke apart. Karley blushed and Harry just acted like his cheeky self. Liam said goodbye and Karley dragged me upstairs so we could get ready.

~~~~~~~~

*Harry's POV*

Karley dragged Michaela upstairs to get ready and I decided I would get ready too. I walked to my room and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and when I got out I walked to my closet. I decided on wearing black skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, and my black sneakers. I ran a hand through my hair and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I finished and decided to watch tv in the living room until the girls were done.

~~~~~~~~~

*Karley's POV*

I walked to my closet and decided on wearing white shorts, a red lace tank top, and my black sandals. I curled my hair and brushed my teeth. I put on a heart necklace and applied my usual foundation, mascara, and eyeliner. I walked out of the bathroom and saw that Michaela was already ready.

~~~~~~~~~

*Michaela's POV*

Karley was in the bathroom, so I walked to my closet and decided on wearing white shorts, a black lace tank top, and brown sandals. I finished getting dressed and waited for Karley to come out. She came out of the bathroom, wearing a similar outfit to mine. We noticed that and burst out laughing. I walked into the bathroom and straightened my hair, brushed my teeth and applied mascara and eyeliner. I walked out of the bathroom and Karley asked "Ready?" I nodded and we walked downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~

*Karley's POV*

Michaela walked out of the bathroom and I asked "Ready?" She nodded and we walked downstairs. We were met with Harry laying on the couch with his arms behind his head. He saw us coming and sat up. I sat next to him on his left and Michaela sat next to me. Harry put an arm around me and we all watched tv. Harry sighed and broke the silence by saying "You okay Karley?", I shook my head and that caught Michaela's attention. She pulled me away from Harry and into a hug. I saw Harry wink but I didn't think anything of it.

I am so sad that Michaela is leaving. I want her to stay with me. After a long hug, Michaela pulled away and looked me in the eyes. I looked up at her and she said "Hey Karley. You know I really like it here." I nodded my head and looked down and she continued "So, that's why I'm staying and going to school with you, Liam, and everyone else." I looked up and smiled. "Really?", I asked while trying to contain my excitement. She nodded and I pulled her into a big hug. When I pulled away, Harry wrapped an arm around my shoulder and I leaned up to kiss him.

What turned out to be the worst day ever, was officially the best.