Chapter 6

Maddie's POV

I open the door to find Zach standing in the doorway, oh shiz nit

"What's going on?" He asks

"Ummmm oh ah umm" Chandler stutters

"Chandler was just apologizing for being mean to me" I finally say

"Oh" is all Zach says.

Chandler runs past Zach, and down the stairs and our the door.

Well that escalated quickly...

"Was that what he was really doing" Zach asks

"Ugh of course what did you think he was doing" i say.

-Friday-

(Note: a lot of the next part of the story, I got the ideas from this fanfic on Wattpad called Pierced. It's an awesome story and it's about Chandler, so I think you should read it. I just wanted to give credit from where I got my ideas from. Enjoy 💗)

It's been a good week so far.

My grandpa is doing better, and Chandlers been nicer to me. Dylan is also spending more time with me.

After school I'm sitting in my room, it's Friday and I should be doing something, but I have quite a bit of homework to do. That's when I hear my name being called from downstairs.

I go downstairs and see Zach and my mom arguing.

"Please Rachel let me go to Sams party!"

"No Zach, not after what you did to Tara."

I wonder what he did to Tara?

"Why did you need me" I ask

My mom turns to me" oh yes now I remember, Zach, since Maddie hasn't been getting out much, I want you to take her to Sams party"

"WHAT" we both say. My mom is being really confusing.

"Yep now go get ready" she says.

I ask no further questions. And go upstairs.

When I get up there Zach says. " are you going?"

"Hmm maybe"

"Wait WHAT! Please Maddie you have to go please I will look stupid if I don't show up at that party"

"Well don't you always look stupid?'' I say

"MADDIE!"

"Ugh fine I will go but my friends have to come along, and I will need 20 bucks."

"I don't care about your friends but 20 WHOLE DOLLARS!!?"

"Do you want to go to that party or not?"

"Ugh fine" he says "be right back"

He goes into his room and comes out with a 20 dollar bill. I take it from him.

"thanksssssssssss" I say

"Whatever" I hear him mumble, and he goes into his room.

I go into my room and text me friends about the party. It turns out everyone can go except for Kaitlyn and Courtney, so Lily and Tori are coming.

Tori says that she will be at my house in an hour, since the party starts at around 7:30 Zach said, and Lily will to.

I jump in the shower, then curl my hair. I find a regular white v Neck t shirt and a jean jacket with lace at the top, high rise shorts, and pink ballet flats.

After I get dressed I do my makeup, and then Lily and Tori come over.

THey both look really cute. Lily has her hair in a high bun, she has a flowy mint shirt with shorts and sandals, and Tori has a black hoodie with white printing , and shorts and skater shoes.

Tori is more of a tomboyish kinda girl, but I still Love her.

Zach comes down and says that his friend Carter is going to pick them up in a few minutes.

Once Carter gets there, him and Zach do some handshake thing. Then Carter looks at us.

"Oh yeah did I mention my sister and her friends are coming" Zach says annoyingly

"It's fine there cool" Carter says. I have to say, Carter is pretty hot.

"The only problem is were short one seat, and Chandler was gonna take his dirt bike, so one of them will have to ride with him" Carter says pointing at us.

"No way I'm riding with him" Lily says

Then Chandler comes out of his house with his dirt bike.

"I have another idea"Carter says, after he does that handshake thing with Chandler.

"Hey ladies who wants to ride with riggs?"

I hear some girls scream, then pile out of Carter's truck. There are three of them, and there from my school. They are the "really gorgeous" ones.

"Your pick chan" Carter says

" hmm I actually pick... Maddie"

Hoped you guys liked this chapter, and sorry I haven't been updating a whole lot, but I will try to!😘