Chapter 20

I turned around and saw something I didn't want to see...

Chandler

And he was with, guess who, Chloe. Chandler was sitting on a beach chair and Chloe was sitting on his lap, which looked really slutty to me. They were talking to someone named David in my grade.

Chloe had on a lacey kinda swimsuit on, which showed her boobs and butt a lot.

"What are you looking at" Lily asked, then she figured out what I was looking at.

"Oh" is all she said

"Yeah" was all I said

" hey" she said putting her hand on my shoulder " don't worry about that douche bag, he isn't worth being sad at an awesome pool today"

I smiled a little bit

"Your right" I said standing up " let's go for a swim"

I set my phone down and took of my crop top and shorts, I also got a quick glance of Chandler looking at me, we made eye contact for about a second, and then he turned away.

I wonder if he still likes me, if he did before. I honestly don't know why in jealous of Chloe, but I guess it's because I like Chandler so much, even though I'd never think I would, and her just being all over him.

I race Lily to the pool and we jump in. It feels nice, and I love swimming, and the feeling of the water.

I open my eyes and see everyone in the pool. Then I see Lily swimming around too.

I come up for air, and so does Lily. We laugh for a little bit and keep on swimming.

I decide to get out, I get out of the pool and dry off.

I go and look for a bathroom so I can, well you know. I find a changing area in the back (like a locker room or something at pool places) I go in and find a stall and do my business

After I'm done I go out, but as in walkin bout I run into someone

Chandler, ugh.

"Sorry" I say, I'm about to walk out but he stops me.

"Maddie wait" he says

I look up at him "what" I say annoyed

"If you want you can come hang out with me, and I'm Chloe" he says

"I'll pass" I say and walk out but Chandler stops me again

"Are you mad at me or something Maddie, cause you seem like it" he says

"Just leave me alone okay" I say and walk out of there before he can say anything else, because I'm done with his shit.

Hi everyone, sorry for not updating in like a century. And sorry this isn't very long, but I just feel like this book is boring and not getting anywhere so I dunno if I should continue or not