Chapter 18

"No wait please don't go" I said grabbing his hand

"I have to go home and get ready for a party. Gray Glazier is throwing a party at the bowling alley, you should umm come." He said looking at me weirdly

"Ok then I guess I will se you there" I said letting go of up his hand.

Then he left.

I thought that was kinda weird how he acted after Nick had left, like he was all awkward and stuff.

I decided to go to the party. I got dressed and put on shorts and a regular cropped white tee shirt with a necklace and black flip flops. I grabbed my bag and went down stairs.

"Hey mom can you bring me to the bowling alley"

"I'm kinda busy right now honey, maybe you can ask Scott" she said

"Okay we're is he" I asked

"I think he's in the garage"

"Okay" I say and walk out into the garage

Of course he's in there. "Hey Scott can you bring me to the bowling alley."

"Sure get in the car and I will drive you" he said

I got in the car and about a minute later he got in and drove off.

/at the bowling alley/

"Ok kiddo have fun" Scott says

"Yep thanks Scott" i say and get out of the car.

Gray Glazier must be having a pretty big party because there was teenagers everywhere. I wonder what it was like inside.

But the most important thing I have to do right now is find Chandler and ask him why earlier today, he was all defending and stuff, and then he was awkward.

I tried looking for some of Chandlers friends, he has a lot of friends but most of them were making out with some girl or talking to other people.

I thought I had saw one the didn't look to busy so as I was running,

BAM

I ran into someone and fell right on my ass. I got up and as I looked up and was about to say sorry, I noticed who it was

Nick

"Oh Maddie I've been looking for you, listen I'm very sor-"

I took a step back

" don't you ever fucking touch me or talk to me ever again or I will beat the fucking shit out of you" I said.

And I meant it. After what he did to me I didn't want anything to do with him.

Then I shoved him out of the way as hard as I could and went to go find a place to sit down.

Finally I found a place to sit. Then I realized someone was sitting on it to I looked over and saw Colin McDonnell (if that's how you spell his name)

He's a really cute Asian or whatever kid in my grade.

I think he's actually really nice because since he's friends with Chandler and in that group, he doesn't date girls one day then make out with another the next.

"Hey Colin" I say

He looks up from his phone "oh hey Maddie"

"Do you know where Chandler is I really need to talk to him" I say

" last time I saw him he was, of course, making out with some girl, I think her name was Chloe or something"

... Is he fucking serious

EKMFNEYHDNDNNDNCNDNDHSBSBTDTCYEUUWISJXJMDHCGKSK

that's what's going on inside of my head right now. I'm so fucking

confused

"Hey Colin, this is about to sound really fucking crazy, but I'm an unstable, emotional teenage girl right now so can I spill all my feeling on to you?" I say.

" sure" he laughs

So i tell him every single thing that happened today and all of my feelings about Chandler.

After I'm done I have to say, I feel a lot better.

Hey everyone!!!!!!!! I'm so very sorry I haven't updated in forever. I've had a busy summer. And thanks so much for 1.2k reads!! It means so much to me that, that many people read my book so thank you guys! Please like this And i love you all so much