Never (Chandler Riggs fanfic)

My name is Maddie .

I have long blonde hair.

My eyes are brown

I'm 14 years old

Friday, May 8th

I was sitting in my room trying to finish my homework when my little sister Annie bursts thro the door. She's followed by my stepsister Tara. Annie is 6 and Tara is 12. Annie climbs into my bed and hides under my covers. "Get outa my bed Annie I'm trying to do something"

"But Tara's gonna kill me"

I look at Tara.

"Hell yeah I was, the show I wanted to watch wasn't recorded because she had to watch her dumb show."

I pulled Annie out of my bed.

"That's a dumb way to kill your sister, and plus why didn't you just record it on your DVR? I asked

"Because Rachel took it away for getting detention"

Rachel was mine and Annie's mom. Our stepdad Scott was Tara's dad. Tara had 2 other brothers and 1other sisters.

Zachary was the oldest. He was 14, just like me, except he was 3 months older. The. There's Tara, then there's Ashley who is 9 and Gavin who is 7. So that makes 6 kids in this house.

After they had gotten out I herd a ding. I went to my desk and picked up my iPhone. It was my friend Lily.

L: can I come over?

M: sure

L: Chandler isn't over is he

M: no

L: ok good be over in a few :)

Chandler was Zach's best friend that lived down the road. Lily hated him, and so did I. Chandler came over a lot and mostly just played video games with Zach, but whenever I have friends over he always plays pranks and teases us. He's a real pain in the ass.

The doorbell rang and I went to go get it, thinking it would be Lily, I opened the door to see Chandler standing there. Ugh.

He was typing on his phone.

"Can I help you" I asked.

He looked up and smirked. "Hey whore"

I hated when he called me names, but I always had one for him

"Hey jackass" I said

He wiped that stupid smirk off his face. He walked in pushing me outta the way.

" geez what's your problem" I said

" you"

I went up to my room and texted Lily

M: sorry to say this but chandler came over

L: shit r u serious

M: yes and he has a new nickname for me, whore

L: ugh I hate that little bitch

M: at least Scott fixed my lock

L: good I'm almost here

M: k

I heared the doorbell ring and went to go answer it, but when I went down stairs the door was wide open, I went outside and saw Chandler tackling Lily, and Zach video taping he whole thing. Chandler was now on top of Lily, and she was scrambling to get away.

" oh is someone in trouble" he said

" get the fuck off me you bitch" Lily said

I ran and tackled Chandler to the ground,