The Library

You were in the school Library trying to find a book to read at the nearby window.  It was your first day as a transfer student in school and well, lets say that you seem to be at the center of everyone's attention and decided to find a quiet spot to rest as well as avoid all the attention you were getting. 
Good thing the library isn't as crowded during after school hours, you thought smiling to yourself as you looked through the shelves to find a good book to settle down with. You spotted a good book at one of the top shelves , sighing to yourself as you thought great, now I have another problem... 

 "Do you need help?" A sweet voice serenaded through the room. You turned to the direction of the sweet voice only to see a short blond haired boy holding a toy bunny, smiling at you innocently. You started to giggle as you looked into his eyes, he was sincere in wanting to help you but... 
"That's really sweet of you but.... I don't think you'd be able to help." You said as you smiled gently at him.
The boy looked at you genuinely confused, "Why not?"
You giggled as you stared at him as you spoke, " Well.... for starters...I'm trying to get the book on the top shelf and...well..you're a little short..." You said smiling uneasily at him. He started to nod in agreement  causing you to smile as you shook your head. 
"I Know! Wait here for a moment I'll go get help!!" The boy said but before you could respond, he eagerly sprinted away to the other end of the library. 
You tried jumping to get hold of the book but to no avail. You were thinking of walking away and call it a day when suddenly, a hand from behind you reached out to grab the book you were eyeing for , " Is this the book you wanted?" A tall black haired male asked as he handed you the book . You nodded giving him a small smile of appreciation, "Thanks ." You thought you saw a faint blush creeping across his face as he looked away avoiding further eye contact with you.

"There you are! Did you help her get the book?" the young blond male asked as he ran towards the both of you , both of you smiled and the tall black haired male carried him onto his shoulders.
"Yes he did , thank you." You said as you smiled sweetly to both males .
The little blonde smiled happily as he spoke, " I'm Honey ! and this is Mori!"Mori gave you a curt nod which you returned . 
"I'm (y/n) , thanks for helping me out.." 
You turned to look at a nearby clock to see that it was already 6 pm. 
"I gotta get going ! I'll see you guys around ." You said as you waved at them, hurriedly making your way out of the library.

"She sure is smiley !" Honey said as he looked at Mori but Mori didn't seem to be listening to Honey, All his attention was on your descending figure as you made your way out of the library door. 

(y/n).....