The Only One

"Takashi kun ?" You called out tapping his shoulder with your free hand trying to get his attention. Mori seemed to have snapped out of his trance as he started blinking, his confused look when he stared at you caused you to giggle. I never would have imagined Mori to be the type who day dreamed you thought to yuorself.

" I should get Honey senpai he must be worried sick." You said allowing your hand to slide down from his forehead. But before your hand could move away from Mori's face, he caught your wrist, preventing you from moving away . His gaze fixed on your face .

It's really her... Mori thought to himself as he continued to gaze at you. The same expression, the same way she says my name...

You could feel the heat rushing up to your face, as your heart started beating even faster than usual. You questioned yourself, asking why? Sure you found Mori cute and good looking, any girl would have been attracted to him but you weren't just any girl, you were (y/n) the sunshine girl that's always wanting to help people out, see them smile. If you really did fall in love with Mori, it may just ruin your friendship.

He may feel uncomfortable around me, just like how he is with the other girls in school... You couldn't risk that, although you weren't very close to Mori you found comfort in his presence, a feeling as security, a feeling you rarely get around people you know.

"(y/n) chan... I won't let you leave me this time...Not like how I did the last time..." Mori said grip around your wrist tightening a he spoke. You started to frown but tried to force a smile , he must have hit his head a little too hard you thought to yourself especially with how talkative he is all of a sudden.

"I won't leave you, I'll be right here with you ." You said in a comforting voice and gave him a pat on the head with your free hand  which caught Mori off guard . Just seeing your smile and the feel of your touch made him feel so alive.

Does she remember? He questioned himself .

"Are you currently seeing anyone ?" Mori asked as he started to blush , scratching the back of his head nervously . You shook your head a little confused as to why he would ask something like that .

It doesn't matter if she remembers or not ... I won't let her go , I let her slip away once, but there won't be a second time....
"(y/n) chan... please be mine..."

Before you got time to process what he meant, Mori pulled your wrist causing you to fall forward into his arms . Your chin on his shoulders with on foot on the ground and a knee on the bed . Mori's hand slip over to your waist and to your neck as he hugged you, giving you no chance of an escape.
"Eto... Takashi kun.." You said as you felt immense amount of heat rushing to your face as you blushed profusely , you weren't sure what to do , sure you should try to struggle and pull away but a part of you just wanted to stay there, embracing him back.

"I don't care how many guys are after you (y/n) chan, I'll make sure I'm the one that  captures your heart.." Mori said as he paused for a moment before continuing ,

"and be the only one that you'll ever need ..."