why couldn't you see that

Ever since then Mori has been quiet , well more quiet than usual, that's how Honey felt as he stared at his cousin who was staring out the window in class as he gazed at you. Your class was having gym class in the field today for sprinting and Mori couldn't help but give you his full attention .

"It's about (y/n) chan isn't it ?" Honey asked uneasily as his cousin turned to him giving him a brief nod . Honey looked out the window to see you smiling with your friends, a smile that seemed different from your usual one.

"She looks really familiar from this angle..." Honey said out loud as he stared down to look at you. Mori looked at him expectantly , he remembers her as well ? Mori asked himself, this time turning his full attention to Honey .Mori told him about how they met when they were kids at the park, the girl that played the violin . This caused Honey to frown as he wrecked his brain in search of that memory .

Honey began to frantically nod as he spoke, " Hmm! I remeber that now Taka chan but I've also met her after that ... " Mori stared at Honey attentively , paying close attention to what Honey had to say.

" I saw on the street one time and I recognized her right away but when I wanted to speak to her , she shyed away .... It wasn't until I followed her to her home that she began to talk to me..."

FLASHBACK

" You're the girl from the park right ? The one that played the violin ! And helped Taka kun!" Honey said as he stared at you . You smiled giving him a brief nod signaling for him to continue .

"Well I like you and I think Taka kun takes a special liking in you too! So why don't you come over andnay with us sometime?" Honey asked excitedly but his excitement soon died down when you gave him an apologetic smile and shook your head.

"Gomen ... I do like you and your friend too but there are some distance commoners like

Myself have keep from the wealthy like yourself ."

Honey stared at you uneasily not understanding why there were such weird rules

In place , why can't everyone just be friends ?

" it's better for both of you to not get too close to a commoner like me...."

END OF FLASHBACK

Is that the reason why she rejected me ? Cause she sees herself as a commoner that shouldn't get too close to wealthy people ? Is that it?! Mori thought as he clenched his hand into a fist . He was told by his parents before but he knew how it must have felt to be below someone, Mori himself was suppose to serve Honey and his family but someone in his family married someone from Honey's which got rid of the superiority difference between them . So why can't he date (y/n) chan ? Get rid of that stupid superiority difference ?

It doesn't matter if I'll be seen as a Commoner or a fool because I love you (y/n) chan , why couldn't you see that from the start ?