I'm just not good enough for you

You were flustered as you felt Mori's heavy gaze , you on the other hand had your gaze fixed to the ground , you felt too embarrassed to look at him in the eye. There was a long moment silence before you felt Mori moving nearer to you . Once both of you were cheek to cheek, you could feel his hot breath against your ear as he started to speak ,

"(Y/n) chan... Don't ever get too close to other guys like how you did earlier ...."

You swallowed a lump you felt in your throat , and as if you weren't blushing enough you felt more heat rushing to your face. You felt Mori's hand grabbing onto your arm as he let his chin rest in your shoulder .

"Eto... Takashi kun... I'm not exactly following ....."You said genuinely lost in this conversation .

Mori pulled away as he stared into your eyes. He gave your words a long hard thought before realizing that he may not have given you the right signal, he was never good with words and he couldn't bring himself to say "I love you" out loud , just the thought of that caused him to blush in many different shades of red as he bit his lower lip.

"Maybe this would make things clearer ..." As Mori said that, he was already leaning down causing your eyes to widened , he have you a peck on the lips as quickly as he pulled away blushing furiously .

Your hand which was still on his chest had clenched into a fist , with his blazer in your hands. Mori who felt the tension on his blazer looked down a little amused to see how affected you were, wether you were nervous or in pure shock of the kiss, it didn't matter , he liked the fact that you had such a reaction to the kiss, he found hope in it .

Once you tried to pull yourself together , you followed Mori's gaze only to realize what he was staring at. You released your grip , letting your palm open, were just about to pull your hand away and apologies when Mori grabbed your wrist , bringing it to his lips. Before you knew it he had his eyes closed as he kissed the center of your palm .

With his lips still on your palm , he slowly opened his eyes only to see you staring at him , embarrassed and nervous.

"(Y/n) chan..." Mori spoke causing your gaze to soften upon hearing his sweet voice .

"I've liked you since the day I saw you playing the violin at the park... The way you gazed and took care of me when I fell down the hill . The way you are always so cheerful now. The way you always make me smile like today was the best day of my life

. Just everything ...."

The day he saw me play the violin ? He fell off the hill? That black haired male was him .... You had long forgotten about the memory once you realized that he was from a wealthy family unlike you, you were pretty average, stayed in an apartment with your older brother while your parents worked overseas.

You'd admit you had a small crush on both Mori's the past and the present but.. You also knew that you were no match for someone like him...

"Takashi kun..Gomen .... I don't feel the same way as you..." You said forcefully as you held back your tears . I'm just not good enough for you...