My Limit

You hurriedly made your way back to the host club room with two bags filled with bottled drinks , one on each hand. It was after club hours with Tamaki eagerly wanting to celebrate the increase in the number of customers this week. Seeing how all the host club members were exhausted, you volunteered to go to the shop to get the drinks while Haruhi lay the cakes and cutleries on the table.

You sighed placing the two bags down on the floor to take a breather, you were exhausted and sighed . You started to stretch hoping to get more energy before continueing. Just that instance, the toilet door opened revealing Mori who seemed troubled but once he noticed you , he quickly made his way to you.

"I'll help you with those..' Mori said as he took both bags single handedly. You smiled at him as you shook your head , he sure is strong not to mention considerate but he looks very troubled you thought to yourself .

"Are you alright? You seemed disturbed..." You said softly . Mori immediately came to a halt as he thought back about his training earlier , how out of focus he was , how the only thing he thought about was you, what you were doing , what you thought of him, everything about you .... He was exhausted . Suddenly he felt a hand on his arm.

You gently tapped him which seemed to have shocked him. He must be having a bad day you thought to yourself.

"I know we aren't very close but I want you to know that I'm here for you." You said as you smiled at him gently. Mori started to blank out losing control over himself .

In an instant, Mori dropped the bag of drinks using one hand to grab your wrist pulling you into an embrace. You stood still unsure of what to do but you could feel Mori's cheek next to yours, his chin resting on your shoulder with hot breath against your ear.

You felt heat rush up your face as you started to blush profusely , "Mori senpai..." You said in a whisper you thought he wouldn't have heard it.

"Takashi... call me Takashi...." were the only words Mori spoke before he started to part away from you trying to get a hold of himself .

He cursed under his breath as he pinched the bridge of his nose, he knew he was exhausted and at his limit. He knew he had to get away from you before his other side started to show, he didn't want you to see his other wild and flirtatious side whenever he gets too tired .

"Mori... eto...Takashi senpai... would you like me to get some help?" You asked cautiously gazing at him, your eyes filled with concern.

Mori gazed at your face, you were still blushing but he could tell you were very worried and trying your best to smile .

I don't think I can restrain myself anymore , that smile... Those eyes...

I'm at my limit....