They Did WHAT?

NOTE: This will be short, but I hope you like it!I have never done POVs before. My First try!

Harry's POV:

 It was cold. Very cold. I woke up in the Common Room, it all came back to me now...Draco kissed me last week. I had no idea why I slept in the Common Room. The kiss. I haven't told anyone. Ever since that I had a warm fuzzy feeling whenever we look at each other. But that duel with that Crystal girl. Ugh.... Invincible? That's just damn cheating. I walk up to the Dormitories and I seemed to get up early for once... I slip on my robes and wear nice warm clothes. No one was awake in the castle. Even the Fat Lady was asleep. I check the random grandfather clock that was in the Common Room: 7.34am, it was snowing outside. 

I walk out of the Gryffindor Tower, I see some portraits awake. I hear the annoying wails of Myrtle coming from a few blocks away. That was annoying, I wasn't that hungry. But I managed to get out of the castle. I see Draco. He's trudging in the snow, mumbling to himself. I feel awkward now that I'm standing here... I tried to call out his name but a constant voice was ringing in my head like a church bell.

Don't talk to him! You might mess things up!

Don't do it you git!

Don't do it!

Don't talk to him! You might mess things up!

Don't do it you git!

Don't do it!

I wanted to talk to him... Without him I feel lonely. I see him wearing a Slytherin scarf and green ear muffs. His outfit was like mine. But instead it's Gryffindor themed.

I tried calling to him, all I manage was a whisper "Draco!F-Ferret-". I was stammering. Whoa. Why? I haven't felt like this since I had a crush on Cho-oh no. Do I like Draco? I do as a friend but... I like him? Geez. The only time I wish I had that Mind Reading Power like Crystal...Was now. I look down at the snow. Then at him. I walk towards him. He turns. I quickly look down. I look up a him. We stared at each other, I decided I should leave. Now. But I wanted to stay...

Draco's POV: 

I hear footsteps. I didn't want to turn around. I kissed him, I regret it yet don't at the same time... Those green eyes. Dark hair... Smooth skin-STOP! I took a deep breath. I woke up at like six o'clock in the morning. Barely getting any sleep. I decided to go out in the snow. I hear the footsteps come nearer... I turn. Harry was there. I gulped. What do I say? I walked closer to him, he looked whiter than the snow. That concerned me.

I ran-jogged to him. I put him in my arms. "What's wrong Seeker?" I ask. He smiles then blushes. 

"I don't know how to feel..."

"Say it. I Won't be mad."

"I...Draco I love-"

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING OUT HERE?IT'S 7.20am! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE YOUR DORMITORIES WITHOUT PERMISSION!" Professor McGonagall screeched. She ruined a very important moment with my love life! Did I say love life? 

We wriggled free from our hug. 

Oh Merlin we're dead.

We had 20 Points taken from each house...Detention. Our Detention is cleaning Snape's classroom. Which isn't SO bad. I guess. Let's see how tomorrow turns out.