Forgive & Forget.

The fire of the Common Room crackled. Draco laid down on the lounge watching Pansy's eyes stare at him dreamily. "Drakey Wakey!" She said, sitting next to him. He groaned. It was his fault, Harry stayed away from him. Or Pansy's, she did say that he didn't want to talk to him. Which wasn't true. Pansy started grooming his hair. Again for like the 50th time this week.

"Pansy?" He half groaned-half asked.

"Yes Drakie?"

"What did you say to Harry?"

"Oh... Well it was his fault! He upset you!"

"How did he upset me?" Draco cried, sitting up "I feel bad for what I've done to him! Thank's to you, he won't talk to me! At all!" 

*

Harry was walking in the snow with Hermione. Ron had detention, for throwing snowballs-also starting a snowball fight. Harry will do anything. Anything to get Draco back.

"Hermione...What do you think I'm feeling?"

"Harry, that's your choice. But... I think it's very possible that you like him."

"Do you think he'll forgive me?Are you okay-with Draco...You know as a friend?"

"Yes! Of course I am. I can see good in him, I'm sure you can see it too, Harry." 

They bended around the corner. What should he do? Talk to him? Send him Hedwig? Meet up?

Ron was running to them, being chased by the last person Harry wanted to see. Draco.

"GET AWAY FROM ME MALFOY!WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH ME-!" Ron said, hiding behind a wall. He looked terrified.

"Just tell me where Harry is-!" Draco saw him. Harry swallowed.

"Hey." Draco said sheepishly.

Harry winced. Hermione and Ron left. 

Draco's POV:

Getting Harry back would be easy. Right? 

"Want to walk?" I ask. He nods nervously, I see him tear up a little while we walk he lets the tears fall. I hold his hand tightly. "Sorry. I'm sorry. I've done so much damage to you, and myself I never realised how I felt about-"

"Sorry? I should be sorry! It was my fault!" Harry said, no longer hold my hand. "I-I...Care about you. I don't want anything happening to you."

"Me too." I say.

We lean in. We gave a passionate kiss, on each other. Okay, okay... I do like him. Happy now? After that... We walk, along the snow...Around the paths. Hands locked like glue. "I love you, Draco."

I smile. He likes me too! Yay!-Ahem. Anyway, we plan to hang out officially with Hermione and Ron. Okay...Yeah. We're keeping that kiss a secret...