A Ride Home

Harry was panting, "I felt like I was drowning in a pool of darkness!"

"Harry, are you okay?" Hermione asked. He nodded, he was still weak- Harry stood up. Was Crystal there? Was it her? She was- she was torturing him!

"Y-You tortured me..."

"Harry, that wasn't me! That was another Death Eater using polyjuice potion!" Crystal cried, she was an absolute mess. Scars all over her her hair messy and her clothes dirty and torn. 

"How are we going to get out?" Draco asked.

"Well... I know one way. And I use it all the time." Crystal said with a sly smile. She clicked her fingers a passage way opened up revealing a huge ravine, bigger than Hogwarts it was very narrow and dark. She went in. She pulled a lever and torch lights flashed on. There was a long zip line with metal mining carts hanging over a huge drop. "Hop in... It's not as fast as a Thestral but it will get us outta here in no time."

Draco was slightly scared. Crystal sighed "okay-we go in partners... Harry with Draco and Ron with Hermione."

"Who are you going with?" Ron asked, hopping in next to Hermione. Crystal smiled. She just pulled a lever and they went off, Hermione screamed- did she fall off?

Ron and Hermione bursts into laughter. Draco and Harry watched the huge sight around them, they spotted Crystal use her bow, on the zip line next to them. "Crystal... What did they use in the Polyjuice Potion?"

"Blood, Hermione!" She called back, they were speeding through twisted routes and Crystal was hanging on like she wasn't going to fall into the giant hole under her. 

"How do you know we're not going to fall off?" Ron called.

"Down there, is just water! I fell in there before, the only way to get back up is by Apparating!"

They zoomed off a little faster. They stopped to a tunnel. They got off and followed Crystal, "this leads to my place. Riddle Mansion has Floo Powder so you can, get outta there quickly and we have a lot of fireplaces..."

Riddle Mansion was like a mix of Malfoy Manor and Hogwarts but everything was Slytherin themed with objects. It felt like a museum. They found the Floo Powder and said their goodbyes. They were in No. 12 Grimmauld place Harry sighed happily as he landed on the couch.

They were home. Sort of... Draco hugged Harry- It was like 8.34 pm. "Some birthday that was."

"Yeah," Draco said. Harry smirked, as he pulled out a small box. He kneeled on one knee and opened it. Inside was a ring. Draco smiled.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy will you-"

Draco flung his arms around Harry causing him to drop the box. They laughed, "YES! YES, I WILL!" 

Draco kissed Harry. Hermione and Ron stood there in awe.

"Great... Now we have a wedding." Ron mumbled.

*I know it was short, I hope you like the ending to this.*