Finally Together

W A R N I N G: A little smut but a lot of fluff. Will be short.

It was almost a week after Draco and Harry had seen each other. Harry was the Boy Who Lived and Draco was a hated person...

Draco was on the train to Platform nine and three quarters. Harry sat next to him, "I'm sorry." Draco mumbled.

"Don't be. I'm the fool." Harry replied. 

M E A N W H I L E...

Hermione and Ron were looking in every compartment for Harry, they found a compartment that was at the very back of the train. The last one. Harry had to be in here.

The watch in horror as Malfoy and Harry lean in and kiss like a mad mess. Harry was kissing him back unlike anything else. They didn't let go until hermione coughed. Harry and Draco blushed, Draco shuffled a little away from Harry. 

"Harry James Potter!" Hermione cried, with hands on her hips. Harry coughed, that cough sounded more like: *Sass*. Hermione glared at the smirking boy. Ron sat opposite them.

It was very awkward, "Harry...I love you," Draco said. 

"I love you too, Ferret."

Ron gaged at the sickening relationship. He left the compartment...

Hermione stared at them, wondering why they had such a strong bond together.

2 HOURS LATER...

Soon enough the entire school found out about the two. The teased and laughed at the sight of them together. Nobody really wanted to go near Draco or Harry seeming as they were together so much. 

*

That night Draco couldn't sleep. He wanted Harry. He got one of the old DA coins he stole from his fifth year. With his wand, he wrote a message to Harry.

Harry felt a burning feeling in his pocket. He pulled out the coin. He read the message, he sighed and put on the invisibility cloak and headed for the dungeons. Harry arrived, he knocked on the portrait. "Harry." Draco said softly, he pulled opened the painting.

They went inside, Harry took off the cloak. Harry laid down in Draco's arms for a while...Their lips touching passionately. Harry let go, he smiled. He stroked Draco's hair. They fell asleep eventually.

This is all they wanted. They wanted each other.