Chained On Barriers

"YOU LIED!-LIAR! FILTHY LITTLE-!" Ron shouted. Hermione and him were behind bars.

"IF YOU TOUCH HIM, I SWEAR-!"

"Now now Weasley...I won't hurt Potter-well not yet anyway."

"It was all a trick-wasn't it? Pretending to be friends with Harry so you can do your job! So you can bring him here! And-and KILL HIM!"

"Very right indeed, Weasley...Since the Mudblood-"

"Don't call her that!"

"Since Granger wasn't very useful to us last time... Maybe we should have Potter's demise in a more-entertaining way?"

Ron banged on the bars, sneering at her.

Crystal strutted down the dungeon, twirling her wand between her fingers. Her red eyes gleaming with light. "Well...I must go now, enjoy your stay."

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

She shut the metal door behind her, laughing away.

Hermione sighed with anger and groaned. "How are we going to get out?"

"'Mione are you willing for a plan crazy enough to work?"

"Possibly. If it's about kicking butt-then I'm in."

*

He could hear muffled voices, he tried to follow but something pulled him back. 

CLANG!

Harry tried again.

CLANG!

He was chained to a brick wall? His vision was clearing up, he was in a dark room with one candle lit. "Where are they?" He cried, trying to break free.

"What did you do to them!?"

"Oh...Don't worry Potter. They're safe."

"And Draco?"

"Draco...Draco! Is on our side, he's in a meeting downstairs? Why? Miss him Potty?"

"Arghhhh!"

He tried to leap at the Death eater but he was held back again. The room was cold and dingy, Harry saw bones-human bones in some corners of the room and spiderwebs covering the holes. He was desperate to escape. "Let me out!"

"Not yet, Potter."

Crystal smiled then took a long pause, the sound of Harry trying to escape was the only thing that anyone could hear. "We have plans for you."

He stared at his once so called 'friend'. He heard hissing. Like a snake? Harry looked around, Naagini was at his feet. "We'll unchain you, for now Potter? But be warned, it'd be impossible to defend yourself." With a flick of her wand, Harry was free. Harry was disarmed. 

"Dammit. Took my wand." He mumbled to himself. 

"Now...Fight."

Harry wasn't sure how he'll fight a snake. He tripped over, then he felt sudden pain searing through his neck, he felt the object seeping deeper and deeper. Blood was spilling out from his neck like a flood. Naagini enjoyed the taste of Harry's blood and wanted more. He was getting weaker, he felt pain in his arm it felt like white-hot knives were carving deep into his skin. He screamed in pain.

Naagini had blood all over her fangs. While Harry was covered in blood like a canvas painted by a five-year-old! He tried. He tried to get up, he was too weak. 

"You're just like your father! Aggnorant, lazy,"

"My father was a great man!"

"-weak!"

"Don't say a word against my father!"

"Your father was a swang!"

_-*-_

He heard trudging...

"Yeah, that's right-I'm still here..."

"If you got something to say, don't be shy-spit it out. Go on."

"Well...I was just thinking after all this time..."

"Hmm?"

"We'd actually accomplish something!"

"I'm sorry but I don't really get what you're saying...

You think, you'd be back with your mum by Christmas? You think we'll be finding a Horcrux every other day?"

"Well, do you know how hard it is for me to try not to listen to for Ginny's name or mum or Fred or George?!"

"YOU THINK I'M NOT LISTENING TOO?"

"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THIS FEELS!"

"YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS FEELS?"

"YEAH, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THIS FEELS! YOUR PARENTS ARE DEAD! YOU HAVE NO FAMILY!!"

He charged at him. "Stop!Ron, if you weren't wearing that Horcrux none of this would've happened-"

"No!"

"Please take it off!"

"I'M GOING!"

"FINE! LEAVE THEN!"

"What about you? Are you leaving or are you staying?"

"Well...I...Ron, please-"

He left the tent.

"Ron!"

His eyes flared open. He was lying on the cold floor, covered in blood.