The Last Straw

Harry's POV:

Draco and I hold hands. Finally. Our first date-not really. Because Hermione and Ron will be joining... As we hear footsteps our hands release.

"Hey, Harry!" Ron exclaimed. They sat down... Ron sneered at Draco, "stupid, Malfoy..." He mumbled. I groaned, why can't they get along?

"Hermione!" I say, "Stop reading, please!"

"Sorry, Harry. It's important."

Important? What can be more important than getting along with my boyfriend? I mean friend. We talk for a while, I'm kind of sad Draco's a little quiet after last time. It was my idea after all. Again... Draco finally spoke.

"So...How's your end, Ronald?" He asks. Ron jumped. He never heard Draco use his real and first name before, that was exactly my reaction. I looked at Ron mouthing 'say something, anything nice!'

Ron sighed. "Not much...You?"

"Um, you know. The usual. Death Eater meetings. Missions with Crystal..."

"How is she by the way?" I ask "Why are you always paired up with Crystal Winter?" 

"I'm not sure. Well, she is Voldemort's daughter after all. Bellatrix wants her to make me less-um-cowardly."

Ron gaped at me. Yeah that's right. I taught Ferret how to say Voldemort.

"V-Voldemort! Has a daughter?" Hermione cried "Who's the mother?"

"Bellatrix." Draco and I say.

Hermione sighed and shook her head. "She's head of Azkaban. You know that? Crystal. She's the first witch to-"

"Read minds."

"Be invincible. We know, we met her. In person."

Ron gaped wider. "What does she look like?" He asked, looking at Draco then me. 

Why did Ron want to know? "um, blonde hair, blue eyes, Dark Mark, necklace and...dark clothes.Why?"

"Oh no...'Mione...You know how I told you I saw a hooded figure yesterday?"

"Yes?-Ron! You didn't even get a good look at the figure! How can you possibly know it's her?"

"Oh, did I forget to mention she can speak snake?" Draco said... Oops. I almost forgot that too. Hermione looked startled.

"Harry. You and Crystal. Both have a connection with Voldemort!" Hermione cried, she laid down on the mat. She sighed. "Two. Two Slytherin hiers! How is that possible?"

"I'm still not sure IF I AM Slytherin Heir. Well I'm not. Sort of, it's confusing."

"Not as confusing as you." Draco said, smiling. We turn to each other. I suddenly gave him a strong bonded kiss.

"I love you." I whispered.

Draco's POV:

Hermione and Ron stared at Harry. He blushed. Just gave me a kiss. Yeah, totally not disturbing at all...

I coughed. He said he loved me. How exactly? I've always tried to stay away from Romance- too complicated...But this. This is different. A strong relationship. Stronger than Pansy stronger than-

"Hello." We look up. Crystal just apparated in front of us.

"Crystal!? Are you crazy! You're going to get arrested!" Harry cried. Crystal laughed. 

"I came here to give you this." Crystal handed Harry a blue sort of blade. "It's magical. Enchanted. Be careful with it. Once it contains the blood of two people, shows them their destiny."

"So...It's sort of like predicting the future?"

"If female or male bloods are on the sword it will show good or bad future. If the sword glows red. It means, the males or females will die in mortal peril or just die. If it's green, the males or females will have a happy future.If it's purple it means one will betray or suffer emotional events. When it's blue, it's waiting for blood." Crystal explained.

"How is that supposed to help?" Ron asked, startled.

I, too, was confused.

"It may help with some particular people..." She winked at Harry and I.

"What happens if it doesn't show colour?" Hermione asked.

"I have no idea. Never happened."

"Have you used it?"

"Yes, Granger. Yes I have. My parents did too...It said they'll die. They told me to throw it out. It's true though, they will die eventually...I did it by myself...Showed me purple.Test it now if you want."

"No! Absolutely not! We can't trust you! You're Head of Azkaban!" Ron cried. I was shocked. Was this true?

"Why is it... a sword?" Harry asked, turning the blade around. 

"Well...You'll find out soon enough."

"Can you really speak snake?"

"Yes I can." She said in a foul noise. Harry nodded.

What can we do?