Betrayed At Last

TWO YEARS LATER...

"Ewww! Hermione! I'm not wearing that piece of junk!" Ron squealed in disgust, crawling away from the suit.

"Ron! I spent good money on this! Anyway, it's Harry's 19th birthday, please wear it."

"THIS 19th PARTY means?(He got no response)...it means his precious Draco Malfoy is going to be there!" Ron wailed.

Hermione rolled her eyes, she already put on a nice red dress. "Ohhh! Don't forget the sneering evil little daddy's girl-Crystal Winter!"

"And how would you know she's going to be there?" Hermione said with hands on her hips.

"I dunno I just got this feeling in my bones!" Ron said, buttoning his shirt.

"C'mon! 15 Minutes!"

"Okay!Okay!I'm coming!"

30 Minutes Of Looking For A Portkey, then Using it Later...

"Finally!" Hermione said. They were using the same tent from Fleur and Bill's Wedding, although it didn't really bring hope to Harry's last day of being a teenager. Inside the tent were banquets of food and red decorations hung around the poles of the tent.

"Hey." Harry said, he smiled. The rest of the Weasleys had already arrived early. "So...Draco's running late."

"Why?-Well, don't tell Ron that. He'll be too happy."

"Don't tell me what?"

"Draco's running late."

"YES!-Er-I mean, how awful!"

Hermione facepalmed, she dragged her boyfriend away in disappointment. Ron was happy Draco was late? Harry sighed, he caught a glimpse of Draco's hair. He rushed over to him and hugged him.

"Hawwy!Off-me-PLEASE!"

"Sorry! I'm just-"

"Excited?"

"Yeeeeeeees."

"At leasts that's one excuse...Anyway, Happy 19th Birthday! They last age of being a Teen! You can finally be a man!"

"Er thanks, Ferret."

"I'm too old for that nickname!"

"Really?"

"Yes, really!"

5 MINUTES LATER...

As they ate joyfully, outside the tent was an unwanted guest...

"Ugh! You will tell me where is the Chosen One!" Crystal cried. Her eyes were flashing red, her hands holding blue balls of fire. 

"I want him in my grasps!"

"He-he is in t-the t-t-tent, M-M-Miss Winter."

Crystal peered into the tent. "You've been very useful, Evanon. Now go." 

She got out her wand. "BOMBARDA MAXIMA!"

Half the tent blew up like a bomb. "Is that Crystal? She looks different..." Ron said. 

"GRRRRR! GIVE ME THE CHOSEN ONE!!!"

"Uh, no."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?"

"I said 'NO'. Also stop shouting!"

"They think they have stopped darkness! They were wrong!"

Crystal was now a savage beast, hungry for a 19-year-old boy.