Part2: Towards a new start

*mom shouts* "When are you planning to wake up?! Everything happens with you at the dead end, get out of the bed!!".

Flickering my eyes, I do the hard work of getting up. Working on my daily routine of combing my hair, brushing, ironing my uniform, freshening up, getting ready, struggling with my hair and books, along with listening to my mom's chit chat as I went stepped out of my house, I saw my jerk friend.

Y/N "Hey bastard! Wait up" I shouted.

That jerk without whom life seemed nothing more than a boring soap drama. The known "panther" and casanova among us girls who is a snack fanatic. Looking at his idiotic grin always flushed out panic, sadness (basically all the negative feelings) from my heart. Looking at him makes me smile like a idiot too. And I've, just like I mentioned, already started to give off the idiotic grin back to him. He waited up.

Akash: "Let's go".

We both walked together to school. The classes are nothing to discuss about. I suck at maths and everything related to maths. Whenever we are free of classwork, we gather and sit like a 'bastard association of trolls'. And in this 'association', the main element was the 'panther' or also known by his mom's name, i.e, kaamini. Well I called him by his real name, Akash. He was the matchmaker of me and my boyfriend. But actually I'm not happy with him. Sometimes I feel as if he loves my body, he wants whatever other boyfriends want or maybe wants to be the one who has more. But I've been planning on breaking up with him from a few days. Being with a person who doesn't understands your privacy and personal issues nor your comfort, is struggling.

Akash: "What's on tiffin?"

Y/N: "Nothing that you eat, go loot someone else ass"

Akash: "Chocolates?"

Y/n: "Do I look like a damn sweet shop owner?"

He walks away making an irritated childish face.  Looking at this expression of his, made me smile for no reason.