Thoughts

Honestly I'm sorry if this book is horrible, I appreciate the fact that you're reading this though, I've just been low on motivation and high school is a pain in the ass.

...

Aaron jumped up, seeming rather excited about this, George cocking a brow in response to this. Not wanting to be too suspicious or anything, Aaron cleared his throat, nodding, "please, it's better than being trapped in here all day, please."
"I understand that, which is why I decided to do so, but you need to behave. If I tell you to do something, you do it. Understand"?
"Of course, anything for you master."

George nodded, cupping the side of his little darling's face, "good boy."
As much as he wanted to jerk away, bite him in fact- he didn't, a soft sigh coming from. He had to be good, he had to if he wanted this, it would be much easier to escape. You could just run off, call out for help if you needed to, Aaron wanted to call him stupid, stupid for even thinking about it-

.. .
"Anyways- I'm going to get ready, and then we can go."
"Of course."

Pulling away, George went off and got dressed, Aaron's smile quickly dropping as soon as he got out of the bathroom. In full honesty, the clothes were pretty comfortable - but quite embarrassing. He felt stupid, looking back at the mirror, the colours were all bright and Fredrick even forced a pink headband with a bow on him. Soon enough though, he would have this all off and George would never bother him ever again. He would go back home, and return to his rather - depressing life. ...

George pays attention to me

He's obsessed with you, Aaron.

He wants me

For his own sick desires

He loves me, I am wanted.