1

Today I woke up with my head pounding. It's the day after the party and i have a huge hangover. i turned over and saw a shirtless jack. i looked up at the ceiling and smiled thinking about what happened last night. i stood up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. i got out and saw jack waking up. " morning babe " i said walking out with a towel wrapped around my body. " morning baby how did u sleep " he asked waking all the way up. " pretty good how about u" i asked. "good did u just shower " he asked. " oh yea i would have asked u but i didn't want to wake u up " i said. " oh ok well i'm going to get in k " he said. " ok " i said. i walked into his closet and found and outfit since i still have my clothes here. i decided to put on a long sleeve crop top, white jeans, and black heels.

i walked out and took the sheets off the bed and walked down the hall and threw them into the washer

i walked out and took the sheets off the bed and walked down the hall and threw them into the washer. i walked back into the room and started putting on new sheets. i finished making the bed and grabbed my phone sitting in the chair that was in the room. " oh thanks babe " jack said walking out with a towel wrapped around his bottom. " no problem baby " i said. he walked up to me and bent down giving me a kiss. he walked to his closet and got dressed. " jack " i said. " yea " he said putting on his shirt. " you do know we have to clean the mess downstairs " i said. " yea i know but let's eat first and take a pill because i have a really bad hang over " he said. " i thought i was the only one " i said making him laugh. he grabbed his phone and grabbed my hand then we walked downstairs. when we made it down there it was a mess cups were everywhere people were asleep on the floor and couch. the backyard was a mess great this should be fun. first we ate and took a pill and got to work with all the other boys. " ok Mia you are in charge of waking everyone up and making them go home " Corbyn said. " ok " i said. i walked over to a girl asleep on the couch and woke her up. " hey wake up " i said pushing her off. " OMG WHAT TIME IS IT " she yelled worried. " umm 10:30 " i said. " at night " she asked. " the next morning " i said. " omg my parents are going to kill me gotta go but sick party " she said then ran out the door. i woke up some other people when i walked up to someone who looked familiar. " omg CAMERON WAKE UP " i yelled at a sleeping Cameron making him open his eyes and sit up fast causing us to bump our heads together. " oww Cameron " i said rubbing my head. " sorry but now you know not to wake me up like that " he said and i just rolled my eyes. i stood up and helped Cameron up but he fell back on the ground. " wow someone drank to much " i said putting my hand out for him to grab it. " yea your telling me " he said grabbing my hand. i helped him back up but held onto him helping him to the kitchen to get a pill and something to calm down how drunk he is. i finished waking everyone up and went back into the kitchen to see how Cameron was doing. when i walked in i saw him asleep. " hey jack baby is there a extra room or bed " i asked. " yea down the hall why " he asked. i moved out the way so he could see Cameron. " yea i'll take him " jack said. he walked over to Cameron and helped him stand up but Cameron threw up on the floor. " i'll clean it just take him to go lay down and sleep " i said to jack. he shook his head and walked away with Cameron. i grabbed the mop, napkins, a sponge, and a bucket with soapy water. i got down on my knee's and started cleaning up. while cleaning it i got a phone call from my mom.

Mia: hello

Mom: where are you and logan

Mia: at the boys house why

Mom: i need you guys to come home now

Mia: we can't mom

Mom: and why is that

Mia: because we are helping clean up

Mom: how much longer do you think it will take

Mia: about maybe another hour or 2 depends on how fast we work

Mom: ok after that you too come home right away

after she hung up the phone i knew something was wrong i just couldn't figure out what. i finished cleaning the puke when jack walked up to me. " babe he's rlly sick " he said. i stood up and walked to the room Cameron was in and i saw him throw up in a garbage can. " ok i'm going to go make soup then i go to go ok" i said. " ok " jack said kissing my cheek. i walked into the kitchen and saw Logan talking to everyone. " hey Logan mom said we have to go home when we are done cleaning " i said. " ok well we are done so let's go " he said. " wait we have 2 hours to get home but i need to make Cameron soup since he's sick " i said. he shook his head understanding and went back to talking to the boys. i finished cooking gave Cameron his soup and grabbed my phone. " bye baby see u later " jack said opening the car door. " bye babe see u in a little " i said closing the door after i got in. he bent down and gave me a kiss then Logan drove off