10

i was sitting on the couch watching tv when jack came up to me and sat down laying his head down on my lap. " what's wrong babe " i asked looking down at him. " i missed you " he said looking up at me. " you were just talking to logan in the kitchen " i said. " i know but then i saw you and was like damn i miss my baby " he said making me smile. " your so cute " i said. " cute enough to get a kiss " he said. " just one " i said. i bent down and kissed him. i looked at my phone and saw that it was 4 and dinner was at 6. " alright i need to go get ready babe " i said. " ok same " he said getting up. we walked upstairs and i got into the shower. when i got out i wrapped the towel around my body and walked over to the closet. " BABY " jack yelled. " YEA " I yelled back. " YOUR CUTE " he said. " THANK YOU U ARE TOO " i yelled. " YAY" he yelled making me laugh. i grabbed my robe and put it on walking out. " i hope your not wearing that " jack said. " no i'm going to do my hair and makeup first " i said. " ok good " he said walking out the room. i laughed and went to go plug in the straightener and curling iron.

jack's pov

when i walked downstairs i saw logan and zach sitting on the couch watching tv. i went and sat down and watched tv with them for a little. " hey logan " i said. " yea " he said looking at me. " so you know how your sister have been dating for about 2 years now " i said. " with break up's but yes " he said. " so i was thinking last night " i said. " that maybe i should propose to her soon " i said. " wait really dude " logan said. " yea and then we can have a family " i said. " ok " he said. " so i'm asking you for your blessing " i said. " bro of course " he said standing up then we did a bro hug. " thanks man " i said. " so when are you going to do it " he asked. " maybe in two weeks or something " i said smiling. " bro yes i want to be there when you do it " he said. i smiled to myself i've been thinking about this for such a long time and i'm finally going to do it.

Mia's pov

i finally finished doing my hair and makeup then i  went to my closet to pick out what i was wearing. i got a pair of jeans, white tube top, heels, diamond earrings, and also grabbed a clutch.

 i got a pair of jeans, white tube top, heels, diamond earrings, and also grabbed a clutch

i got dressed and grabbed my phone to see that it was 5:15

i got dressed and grabbed my phone to see that it was 5:15. " babe you ready " jack said walking into the room. " woah " he said. i turned around and looked at him. " so how do i look " i asked. " beautiful like always " he said walking up to me. " your so sweet to me " i said wrapping my arms around his neck. " i love you " he said kissing me. " i love you too " i said kissing him again. we walked downstairs hand in hand and saw everyone laughing and talking. " alright let's go " jack said. we all got into our cars and drove to a restaurant that we were meeting jake and team 10 at. when we got there we saw everyone standing out there waiting for us. we all got inside the restaurant and sat down. We were eating when someone said my name. We got a waitress this time and everything's been going good with the waitress and jack problem but it was different. " hello I'm Vanessa and I'll be your waitress for today " she said smiling. I smiled at her because she seemed really nice till she saw jack and almost drooled on the table. " umm so can i start u guys off with some drinks " she said still looking at jack. So I grabbed his hand and kissed his check. " what's wrong baby " he asked looking at me.  " she won't stop looking at you so I'm making sure she knows your taken by me " I said. " don't worry there is only one girl who can get my attention and that's you " he said making me smile. He kissed me when we pulled away i looked at the waitress and smiled at her. We ordered our food and then waited for it to come. When the food came she was looking at jack again so I wanted to make sure that she knew he was mine. " I'm sorry what's your name again " I said. " like I said in the beginning my name is Vanessa " she said rolling her eyes. " yea sorry I would have remembered that but your irrelevant " I said making jack choke on his drink. " OMG are u ok " she asked running up to him and rubbing his back. " umm no " I said smacking her hand away from him. " I'm his girlfriend ok " I said. " ok but who's the side " she asked. " me bitch " I said. " anyways u wanted something " she said. " oh yea I was wondering if there was a drink called watch your eyes home girl " I said. " no why " she said. " so you can drink it to stop looking at my boyfriend your making him very uncomfortable i mean the way u look I would be uncomfortable too " I said making jack laugh. I smiled and the waitress walked away mad. i had gotten up to go to then bathroom but stopped when I heard a girl laughing. " your so handsome " the girl said. " thank u I'm single" a guy said and it sounded like Logan. I walked closer to where the voices where coming from and saw our waitress all up on Logan. " umm no " I said walking up to the girl and pulling her off of Logan. " what the hell u again " she said. " Mia what's going on " Logan asked. " she was trying to get at jack until she found out he was taken and now she's going after u she's just another gold digger " I said. " then get off of me you whore " logan said pushing her off. We walked back to the table and sat down. We were having a good time when the waitress came back. " how's everything going over here " she asked looking at daniel. " we're good " daniel said smiling. " ok sexy " she said. " alright bitch " i said standing up. " what's your issue " she said. " you being a whore is my issue " i said. " what are you talking about " she said. " you hit on my boyfriend, then my brother, and now my bestfriend are you kidding me do you need a boyfriend that bad honey " i said. " do you need your nose broken sweetie " she said getting in my face. " you can try bitch " i said. She threw a punch hitting me in my lip. I touched my lip and felt blood. " alright game on bitch " i said throwing a punch. she fell down and i got on top of her hitting her. " hey stop " jack said running up to us. He pulled me off of her while zach took the girls to go pay the bill. Daniel grabbed my stuff while jack carried me outside. We got into the car and it was silent the whole time. When we got home i walked straight to the stairs. " jack can i talk to you " his mom said. " no mom i'm going to sleep " he said. I walked up the stairs. " jack now " she said. " NO MOM AND IF YOU CAN'T RESPECT THAT THEN STAY IN A HOTEL TONIGHT " he yelled. We walked into the room then we went to sleep.