4

when we got back to logan's i ran out the car not caring about the rest of the guys and ran up to logan's apartment. " LOGAN " i yelled walking in. " IN MIA'S ROOM BRO " logan yelled. i walked into mia's room and saw him sitting on her bed looking worried. " what did you say to her " i said. " why does that matter right now jack " logan said. " because she's the love of my life and whatever you said to her must of hurt her badly for her to leave so what did you say to her " i said. he looked down still not answering my question. " WHAT DID YOU SAY LOGAN " i yelled getting impatient. " I TOLD HER THAT SHE RUINS EVERYTHING OK that's what i told her " he yelled at me. " why would you say that " i asked. " guys have you found her yet " zach said barging into the room. " no " i said not keeping my eye off logan. " ok where are places she would have gone " jonah said. " the team 10 house " corbyn said. " ok i'll call jake " logan said. he pulled out his phone and called jake. " hey jake is mia there " logan said. " oh umm we got into an argument and i said something and she packed her bag and left " logan said. " no she's not there " logan said. " bro no there is no way she went back to ohio moms here " logan said. " ok i'll call him next bye " he said then hung up the phone. " so what did he say " i asked. " he said she's not there and he hasn't talked to her all day he even thinks that she went back to ohio " logan said. " i hope not" i said. " i'm going to call my dad to see " logan said. he called his dad and put him on speaker. " hello logan " his dad said. " hey dad have you talked to mia today " logan asked. " no why " his dad answered. " dad i need you to be completly honest with me right now is she going back to ohio did she text you and tell you she was " logan said. " no why did something happen logan tell me now " his dad demanded. " look dad i don't have time i'll call you later to inform you ok bye " logan said then hung up the phone. " who else guys come on think " logan said. " what about kian and jc " daniel said. " yea i'll call them " i said pulling out my phone. i called kian and he picked up right away.

Kian: hey jack

Jack: hey kian

Kian: what's up

Jack: oh i was just calling to see if you have talked to mia today

Kian: no not today

Jack: have you seen her like out on the streets

Kian: no why what's up

Jack: she's missing but don't get involved ok

Kian: ok man tell me if you find her

Jack: ok i will i gotta go

Kian: alright bye hope you find her

after i hung up the phone everyone looked at me. " so " logan said. " no he hasn't even talked to her today " i said. " WHY DID THIS HAPPEN " zach yelled hitting the wall. " WOAH calm down zach " logan said. " DONT TALK TO ME LOGAN IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT SHE RAN AWAY " zach yelled at logan. " bro what's wrong " logan asked the rest of us. " i don't know he's been like this since we left " jonah said. " zach you ok " logan asked. " NO LOGAN I'M NOT " zach yelled. " what's wrong " logan asked. " I'M I-I-I-i'm losing my sister " he said crying. " bro your not the only one she's actually my sister " logan said. " YEA BUT WHEN I WAS DOWN SHE WAS THERE FOR ME. WHEN I WAS DEALING WITH STUFF SHE WAS THERE FOR ME. WE BONDED LIKE I HAVE NEVER BONDED WITH ANYONE ELSE SO SHE MEANS SO MUCH TO ME " zach yelled surprising everyone. " ok let's call other people " daniel said. " daniel you have barely said anything since you guys got here " logan said. " i just don't want to lose her again logan i just don't " he said. " i know man we don't either " i said. we called more people for about 3 hours and every person we called said they didn't know where she was. " wait guys " zach said. " what zach " corbyn said. " bro you know who we haven't called " daniel said. " who dude " i said. " myles " they both said. " we didn't even think about him " joanah said. " there is not way though out all of her actual friends why would she go to someone who hit her " i said. " maybe that's why she went over there " zach said. " to forgive and start fresh " corbyn said. " hey logan do you know where he lives " daniel asked. " yes let's go " he said grabbing his keys. i hope she is at myles house no matter how much it kills me to say that.

Mia's Pov

we were all laughing and talking when the doorbell rang. " that must be the pizza i'll get it " myles said getting up. he walked back in a couple minute later with pizza and soda in his hands. " alright eat up kids " he said. " we are not that much younger than you " i said. " well jake might be " i said. " hey " jake said making us all laugh. we were in the middle of eating when the doorbell rang. " did you order more pizza myles " i asked laughing. " no i wish " he said. " i wonder who this is " he said standing up. he went and opened the door and i went back to eating my pizza. " where is she i know she's here " i heard a familar voice say. " what are you talking about " myles said. " myles i'll beat your ass tell me where she is right now " another familar voice said. i stood up to see who was here and i opened the door a little to peek and see who was here. " she's not here guys " myles said. " LISTEN MYLES YOU TELL ME WHERE SHE IS OR THIS PLACE IS GOING DOWN I NEED MY SISTER " zach yelled. i opened the door all the way and saw how scared myles was. " zach " i said. after i said that everyone turned around and saw me. " mia " zach said walking up to me and hugging me. " why did you run off like that " logan asked. " because your right all i do is ruin things " i said looking down. " no you don't baby ever since you have been in my life i have been a better person you make my life better " jack said. " so we are not breaking up " i said. " of course not your going to have to try harder to get rid of me " he said. " good thing i dont want to get rid of you " i said smiling. " oh hey mia sorry guys i have to take this " zach said walking away to the dining room. we were all saying our hi's and they were telling me how many people they called and how worried they were. " ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW " zach yelled. " YOUR NOT PLAYING AROUND " he yelled again. " PUT IT ON YOU MOMS LIFE " he yelled again. " OMG YEEEEESSSSS THANK YOU BYE " he yelled and walked out. " who was it zach " corbyn asked him. " our managers " he said. " ok what did they say " jonah asked. " you guys won't believe it " zach said. " what dude " logan said. " we don't have to move " he said. " what " jack said. " we don't have to move anymore " zach said with a smile. jack turned around and picked me up spinning us around. " baby we are still going to be seeing each other everyday " he said. " yes we are babe yes we are " i said smiling. he kissed me and we looked back to the boys who were staring at us. " well depends where we move " logan said. " hey i have an idea " daniel said. " what " logan said. " what if we still move " daniel said. " what do you mean " jack asked. " what if we all move in together " he said with a smile on his face. " omg daniel that's a great idea " i said smiling. " i like it " logan said. " same here " corbyn and jonah said. " i would love to live with my sister and her annoying ass brother " zach said. " hey " logan said. " i'm down " jack said looking down at me smiling. " yea i'm down " i said looking up at jack smiling.