20

( start song now )

Mia's pov

" i'm going to wait a couple of minutes so people can watch " i said smiling a fake smile. " ok so first things first hey what's up everybody i haven't seen you guys in a while because everything has just been so crazy that i haven't had time to upload a video so yea " i said. " so i was going to make this into a video but i thought i should just do it on live because i don't want that video on my channel to be there forever so yea " i said. i saw that logan, jake, all the team 10 members, christiana, the boys, myles, and jack were watching. " so umm basically jack and i broke up we are no longer together " i said tearing up. i got questions that were asking why we weren't together anymore and what had happened. " umm so alot of you guys are asking what happened and why we aren't together anymore. umm all that's kinda private but you will kinda find out later but umm yea he ended things last night " i said. i looked down because i felt a tear fall down my face. i looked back up and whipped it away. " so now i'm going to answer some questions " i said. " how am i doing " i read from the screen. " i can't hold it in anymore i'm sorry " i said fully crying. " i am not doing ok right now i won't come out of my room. i barely eat " i said. " how do i feel " i read which made me cry harder. " umm honestly i feel like my heart has been taken out of my chest and stomped on right in front of me and i feel like crap " i said. "and i don't want you guys to go on his twitter or anything and say rude things because i would never want to see him suffering like i am right now. i still love him and probably forever will" i said. " but umm last night the boys told me they wanted me to go on tour with them but i don't think i will because it's hard enough that i have to live with him in a house could you imagine a tour bus " i said. " ok only two more questions then i'm ending the live " i said. i was reading comments when one caught my eye. " someone just asked me if i think we will ever get back together " i looked down and cried harder. " no i don't think we will ever get back together " i said crying hard. " why " i read. " because i have gotten hurt by him so many times i am so numb right now from the pain of my heart acing and i " i said but stopped and cried harder. " i'm sorry i can't right now bye guys " i said then ended the lives. i slammed my laptop close and my phone went of like crazy i grabbed it and threw it at the wall as hard as i could. " WHHHHYYY " i screamed crying. chloe burst into the door and came to my side and hugged me. " why me chloe why me " i said falling down to the ground. she came down with me and was holding me on the ground. " i don't know mia i'm so sorry your little heart has to go through this right now i'm so sorry " she said rocking us back and fourth. i cried harder and harder thinking about what jack and i had.

Jack's pov

when the live was over i put my phone down and started crying. " what have i done i can't get her back " i said. everyone was downstairs because we decided to watch it together. it was quite for a couple of seconds when i there was a loud thump. " WHHHHYYY" i heard mia yell. chloe and i ran to her room and chloe ran in and hugged her. " why me chloe why me " mia said falling to the ground and chloe following.  " i don't know mia i'm so sorry your little heart has to go through this right now i'm so sorry " she said rocking back and fourth. chloe looked over at me and i looked back down at mia. " chloe i just can't right now " mia said. " what do you mean " chloe asked. " i know he was watching my live and i said we would never happen again i just made the biggest mistake of my life " she said. " how " chloe asked. " because if i didn't before i for sure just lost the love of my life " she said crying harder and harder. " FUUCK " i yelled crying. mia looked over at me and i saw her eyes so red she's been crying all day. " i'm sorry jack " she said. " for what it should be me saying sorry " i said. " i'm sorry for not being good enough for you " she said crying harder. " no mia please don't say that " i said. " can you go now jack " she said.  " but -" i said before getting cut off. " JACK JUST LEAVE YOUR MAKING THIS EVEN HARDER FOR ME PLEASE JUST LEAVE MY ROOM " she yelled. i walked up to her and she backed away. " jack please just leave me alone ok " she said. " but mia i want to talk about it " i said walking closer to her. " i don't jack it hurts to even say or hear your name u have damaged me for good " she said crying. " mia please " i said. " just leave me alone jack LEAVE NOW GO " she said pushing me out the room. when i was out she slammed the door in my face. i turned around and saw everyone staring at me. " WHAT "i yelled. i ran upstairs and slammed my door. i lost her for real she will move on so i have to as well. this will be so hard but she already said that we are never getting back together. damn it i ruin everything with her.