43

i woke up the next morning and looked at my phone i saw that it was 7:30 so i got up. i got up put on my slides and grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet. i got into my car and drove to ihop. when i got there i ordered food for myself. i got my food and drove back to the house. When I got home I saw that Daniel was awake. " oh hey " I said but he just ignored me. I stood there surprised that he wasn't talking to me I can't live like this. He's my best friend and he's not talking to me. Fuck my life sucks. " good morning Daniel " I said but he still ignored me. " ok look Daniel I get that your mad at me bc I said that in moving out do you really think that I want to ok I want to live here with my older brother with my best friends with my younger brother for fuck sake with my ex but I can't ok " I said. When I said that he looked at me. " don't give me this bullshit Mia you want to move you don't want to live here anymore " he said. " yea I do I just can't " I said looking down. " WHY CANT YOU MIA IS IT CAUSE YOUR A GROUPIE " he yelled at me. There is that word again the one word that I will hate for the rest of my life. " no I just can't " I said still looking down. " WHY MIA HUH WHY " he yelled. " BECAUSE EVERY TIME I LOOK AT YOU GUYS I SEE ALL THE TIMES I HAVE FAILED YOU OK THAT'S WHY " I yelled crying. " wait what " he said. " I have failed all of you guys and it's hard for me to live with that to begin with but I see you guys everyday and night I can't anymore Daniel I'm sorry I just can't " I said running into my room. I leaned up against the closed door and slid down to the ground crying. I sat there lonely and in pain. I remembered that I haven't explained any of this to my fans none of them know that I was even pregnant they need to know what has happened. I stood up and made my bed, put on a better outfit, set up my light and camera. I turned on my camera and took a deep breath. " hey guys so it's been a while a really long time since I have uploaded a video to my channel and there is a reason why and in this video I'm going to tell you the reason why " I said. " so as you guys know jack and I are no longer together and haven't been for a while well the reason why is because I was pregnant yes I WAS pregnant I'm not anymore I sadly lost my baby a week ago and it was so hard " i said. I explained everything that had happened except for the zach thing. " but yea that's why I've been M.I.A recently i hope you guys can understand " i said. " see you guys next time if there is one " i said. I turned off the camera and sighed. I started editing the video when there was a knock on the door. " Come In " I said. " hey umm it's me " zach said walking in. " look I'm not in the mood anymore ok sorry if you think that I'm running away from my problems but I'm not I'm really not ask Daniel he knows everything I'm over it " i said. " that's why I'm here " he said. " what " i said. " I'm sorry for what I said I'm just losing you again " he said. " I'm just moving down the street not 5 hours away " I said. " but it's not going to be the same " he said. " what do you mean " I asked. " well here I see you every morning and night u come into my room and tell me goodnight. When you go live on your own I won't see you every morning or u won't come up to my room and tell me goodnight every night Mia " zach said. " Zach what are you talking about I don't care if I have to drive 2 hours I will always say goodnight to you " I said. " what about the mornings " he said. " how about I text you before I text anyone else " I said. " ok promise " he said. " I promise " I said smiling. " when are you moving out " he asked. " idk maybe in a month or two maybe less " I said. " oh ok well if you need me I'm going to be talking to Daniel " he said. He walked out my room and I sighed. Once I was done editing my video I started watching Netflix. I was watching white chicks when my phone went off. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was a message from Erika.

Erika: hey girl

Mia: hey

Erika: what you doing tonight

Mia: nothing why

Erika: u want to go to the club

Mia: yea what time

Erika: around 8

Mia: ok well should I get completely ready now or go to your house and get ready

Erika: get ready at your house bc I'm not going to be home soon

Mia: oh ok

Erika: yea sorry

Mia: no your fine

Erika: ok well see you tonight

Mia: see you tonight

I put down my phone and saw that it was only 3 so I still had time. I got up and walked out to the kitchen because I was hungry and saw everyone. " Hey Mia " Daniel said. " oh so you're talking to me now " I said. " can I talk to u over here please " he said. " yea sure " I said. We walked off to the side. " look I'm sorry Mia I really am I didn't know any of that " he said. " yea well daniel now a days none of you guys mean what you say " i said looking down. " i just don't know what's going on anymore with us " he said. " what do you mean by us " i said. " like all of us " he said. " yea we are all drifting apart i think it's because we spend too much time together " i said. " yea i think that's why too " daniel said. " that's why i'm moving out " i said. He looked down and i turned around and walked away.