40

We sat there for a couple of minutes when Daniel came up to me. " can I talk to you for a minute " he asked me. " yea sure " I said. " myta i need you to go sit in a chair ok jack will be here I will be right back " I said. She shook her head and got up. She sat right next to jack I stood up and dusted myself off. " umm I think I have my room for about another hour so let's talk there " I said. We walked to my room and I closed the door behind us. ( start song now ). " so what do you want to talk about " I said. " how the hell did This happen " he said. " well we were on lock down because some guy was here with a gun and while I was getting dressed we heard knocking on the door. We didn't know who it was until it was too late " I said. " WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN TO LATE " he yelled at me. " when we found out who it was I went to go open the door but jack wouldn't let me " I said. " WHY WOULDN'T HE LET YOU MIA " he yelled. " BECAUSE THE GUY WAS STANDING THERE WATCHING ZACH" I yelled. " WHAT THE FUCK " he yelled sitting down on my bed. He put his head in his hands and started crying. " I'm so sorry Daniel " I said rubbing his back. " no your not " he said. " what " I said. " your not sorry ok Mia YOUR NOT " he said. He looked up at me. " YOUR PERFECTLY FINE MIA " he yelled. " WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DANIEL " I yelled. " YOUR NOT EVEN CRYING ITS LIKE YOUR NOT FAZED BY THIS " he yelled. " NOT FAZED DANIEL DID YOU FORGET I LOST MY BABY LAST NIGHT HUH DID YOU FORGET ABOUT THAT " I yelled. " WHAT DOES THAT BABY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS " he yelled. " THAT BABY REALLY DANIEL WOW IM GLAD I KNOW THE REAL YOU NOW " I yelled. " YOUR KNOW WHAT FUCK U MIA " he yelled. " YOU WISH YOU COULD DANIEL " I yelled. I stood there and started crying. " why are you crying now it's too late " he said. " did you know that I cried earlier watching him bleed out did you know that " I said looking down. " you what " he said looking at me. " after I heard the gun shoot I got out of jacks grip and opened the door even if the guy who shot Zach was still there I didn't care I saw Zach bleeding out and omg I can't do this anymore " I said falling onto my knees and crying harder. " you can stop faking now Mia honestly this isn't funny " he said. I looked up at him and stood up. " do you really think I'm faking it right now Daniel " I said. " yup " he said. " ok well since you think I'm faking it answer me these questions ok " I said. He shook his head. " ok what is Zach to me " I said. " a little brother " he said. " ok and do you think I can live without my little brother " I said. " no " he said. " he was the only one there for me through everything him and NOW HES IN THE HOSPITAL " I said. " DO YOU CARE THOUGH OF COURSE NOT " Daniel yelled at me. " who has to live with seeing him that way bleeding on the ground struggling to talk. Telling me that he is going to see my son before i am huh who has to live with hearing him try to see my name huh WHO " i said. He just ignored me. " fine who gets to have nightmares every night about this now huh cause it's not you who ME I DO I HAVE TO LIVE WITH BEING SCARED TO FALL ASLEEP OR I WILL RELIVE THIS WHOLE THING IN MY SLEEP I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY NOT TO DANIEL OK SO IM SORRY IF YOU THINK THAT I DONT CARE BUT I DO " I yelled. It was quite he was still ignoring me. " ok fine since you want to act like I'm not here talking to you since you want to just ignore me why don't you ignore this " I said. " we are over " I said. He looked up at me in shock. " wait what no " he said. " yea we are over I don't want to be with you anymore " I said crying harder.  " why not " he said. " because you treat me so terribly " I said. " I TREAT YOU BETTER THAN JACK DID AND YOU WERE STILL WITH HIM FOR 1 YEAR MIA 1 " he yelled. " yea but at least stuff like this he was there to comfort me not YELL AT ME LIKE YOU SO WE ARE DONE OVER " I yelled. " no please Mia I'm just upset " he said. " and you don't think i am Daniel this is it we are over ok " I said. " so now what are you going to go date Jonah or maybe Zach once he gets out the hospital or maybe even corbyn huh now who " he said. " what did you just say to me " i said. " you think that jack is such a good guy do you want to know what he called you a groupie " he said. After he said this my heart broke even more. " what " i said. " but now i see where he's coming from you are just a groupie " he said. I stood there in shock. I turned around and walked out in tears. " hey what's wrong why are you crying " jack asked. " I don't Know I'm just a groupie right " I said. " what " he said. " I know what you called me jack Daniel just told me that you called me a groupie " I said. " what are you talking about I told him that other people are going to call you a groupie and he yea well she's not going to listen to them " he said. " jack don't lie buddy just be honest " Daniel said behind me. " did you call me a groupie or not jack " I said looking at him. He sighed and then looked at me. " yes I did " he said looking down. I walked past him when he grabbed my arm. " DONT TOUCH ME IM DONE WITH BOTH OF YOU " I yelled at them. This week has been great so far.