36

Mia's pov

I woke up the next morning with Daniel not by my side I sat up and looked at my phone to see if I had any notifications. After that I got up and walked out my room to see everyone laughing and talking in the kitchen. " good morning everybody " I said. " morning " corbyn said. " good morning babe " Daniel said walking up to me. " good morning baby " I said kissing him. " hey Mia can I talk to you " jack said. " yea ok " I said. We walked into my room and I closed the door behind me. " so what's up " I said sitting on my bed. " what the hell is wrong with you " he said. " what are you talking about " I asked. " u dating Daniel are you trying to get to me by dating my bestfriend " he said. " no I'm not I want to be happy like you are right now " I said. " what are you talking about " he said. " you look so happy with Sophia without me and i want to be happy like you but without you " i said. " do you really think i'm happy right now " he said. " well yea you look so happy " i said. " sophia's great she is but she's not- " jack said before he got interrupted. " hey is everything ok " daniel said walking in. " yea we actually just finished " jack said. " oh ok well we are talking about what to do today " daniel said. " oh ok " i said. we walked out my room and into the kitchen. " so what you guys want to do today " i asked. " let's go out to eat breakfast " sophia said. " yea why not " i said. " ok let's get ready " zach said. " ok then when we get back i have to make a youtube video " i said. " for what " my mom asked. " to tell my fans the news " i said rubbing my stomach. " wait what they don't know yet it's been 6 months "  corybn said. " yea they don't know everytime i would go out i would have on baggy clothes so everytime i got a picture taken of me you couldn't see if i was or not " i said. " oh ok well do you need anyone in the video with you " zach asked. " maybe only jack since he is the dad of the baby " i said. " ok just tell me when you are going to record and i'll be there " jack said. " but i thought we were hanging out all day today " sophia said. " yea well now i have something better to do ok " jack said. " oh ok " she said looking down. " oh it's ok if you guys have already gotten plans we can record another day " i said. " OMG thank you mia " sohpia said. " yea it's whatever " i said. " it's not whatever we are going to record today and if you can't deal with that sophia then just go home because i don't want to deal with this bullshit " he said. " wait no jack i'm sorry " she said. " you know what just go home and i'll talk to you later i'm going to my room " he said running upstairs. i looked over at sophia and saw her looking down looking like she wants to cry. " look sophia i didn't mean fo- " i said. " just leave me alone it looks like you got what you wanted him to pay attention to you and the baby more then me " she said. " what are you talking about " i asked. " you told me how he told you he wanted nothing to do with you and the baby and so you want me out the picture and i guess you got what you wanted me out the picture " she said grabbing her things. " i'm sorry but would't you want the father of the baby to be in the baby's actual lives " i said. " yea of course " she said. " and how would you feel if he told you to your face that he didn't want anything to do with u and the baby " i said walking closer to her. " i would feel like shit but whoever he's with I would never ever tell her to get out the picture or try to force her out " she said. " u think that I tried to take you out the picture " I said. " of course you did " she said. " how why " I said. " CUZ YOUR JUST A PSYCHO LIKE THAT " she yelled. " what do you mean by she's a psycho " jack said at the stairs. " she tried breaking us up " Sophia said. " how " he said. " she told me about your guys conversation " she said. " ok so " he said. " well she tried breaking us up " she said. " so your saying that just bc she told you about our conversation that she tried to break us up " jack said. " duh she's clearly not over you " she said. " and I'm clearly not over her but U don't see Daniel accusing me of breaking them up now do u " he said. " no but " she said. " but what Sophia I don't understand you. You said you weren't like this anymore " he said. " I'm not but she's just so fucking annoying " she said. " umm you existing is annoying but I'm not saying anything Bitch " I said. " THATS IT I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU " she said walking up to me. When she was close enough she slapped me as hard as she could dropping me to the ground. I sat up holding my check. " WHAT THE FUCK SOPHIA " jack yelled running up to me. " so your going to protect her " she said. " OF COURSE SHES HOLDING MY BABY YOU PSYCHO BITCH " he said helping me up. " u know what Sophia you were so worried about Mia trying to break us up to should have been worried to make sure that you weren't going to fuck up but u did " he said. " what do you mean " she said. " I mean we are over for good I never really like you " he said. " what " she said. " you were just a distraction a rebound I would never actually love " he said. " you know what fuck you jack " she said. " back at ya bitch " jack said. She rolled her eyes and turned around towards the door. She walked out the house and I looked around and I saw everyone looking at me. " baby are you ok " Daniel asked. " yea it was just a little slap that's nothing " I said. " but it's big because your pregnant " Daniel said. " I'm fine now let's get ready to go eat k " I said. " ok " Jake said. I walked back into my room and got ready. The day was normal except today I felt the baby kick. I can't wait to hold him in my arms and kiss him. I just can't wait.