4-Texting in Class

*BEEP BEEP*

*BEEP BEEP*

"Aish- annoying clock turn off!" I got up from my bed and did my morning rituals, changed into my school clothes and trudged downstairs to eat breakfast. Like usual. Like everything was okay. Except it wasn't. I sat down at the dinner table and began to eat the food Mom had cooked.

"Honey, are you ok? Are you still upset about moving? Is it because of that boy? Kenta was his name?" I unconsciously smiled as I heard his name, but hid my face from embarrassment. She made a face in conflict, unsure of whether she should say what she was thinking about or not. "Why don't I talk to your father about us moving 'kay?"

"W-What? Really?! Y-You would do that mom!?"

"Yes anything for my sweetie, but you know your father and how he is. Now, hurry on and finish your breakfast so you can see your boyfriend. Oh and don't forget his jacket."

"Mom~ he's not my boyfriend! I've only known him for one day!" I exclaimed with my mouth full of food. I soon finished my breakfast and began to put on my shoes and go to school. As I walked out of the door, I realized that I had forgotten Kenta's school blazer. With an abrupt facepalm, I jogged back inside the house, only to bump into my mom holding the jacket. "Ahaha! Heeeeeeyy mom~ thank you. 'Kay gotta go byeeeee!" I rushed.

"Goodbye, have a good day at school, tell him I said hi and to come over whenever he wants to! Bye sweetie!" Geeeez some mother. But she really is great. I can't believe she's totally fine with this. While walking and humming to GOT7's "Just Right," I was interrupted. Hmm? That voice sounds familiar...Sana?

"Hi Chiya! We must live near each other right? We should walk to school together since we ran into each other." Sana said. Her hair was tied up in two high pigtails. The strands like bright streamers flowing through the wind. "What were you just humming? Hmmm.. Wait- was it a GOT7 song!? "

"Oh my god! You know them too?!"

"Yes! Of course!"

I stared at her with sparkling eyes trying not to show too much excitement, but then again, I wasn't too embarrassed. She looked just as enthusiastic as I did! Sana and I walked to school chatting about our favorite Kpop group, GOT7, and singing songs horribly off key and with wrong pronunciation. Well, actually, it was just me with the horrible singing. Sana sounded fabulous. At the gates Miriko arrived with a book in her hand to stroll into school with us. Before class, we sat around Sana's desk and talked.

"So are you ok?" Sana asked me. "Your bruise swelled up quite a bit haha."

"Oh uh- I'm fine, just embarrassed is all," I reply, nervously putting my hand up to my face.

"That's good. We wouldn't want you missing school for an injury when you just got here!" Miriko laughed, not knowing I'd be missing a whole lot of school soon either way.