6- Here for You

"W-what why'd you d-do that??" I say trying to catch my breath from all of that running. Wyyyaaa I was so breathless and my heart was like boom boom. We were still holding hands, when a clever idea popped in my head.

"Hmmm hhaha..." I slightly giggle to myself.

"Did you say something Chi?" Kenta said. Quickly as I could, though as shy as I am, I tip-toed up to Kenta so I could be eye level with him.

"Why'dja do that hmmm??? You were pretty pissed back there. Are you perhaps....jealous???"

'Hmm hahhhaha!' I mentally snicker to myself. All this physical movement must be getting to my head. Bold move Chi, bold move. Kenta and I blush at my act of audaciousness. Considering how bashful I usually am I'd never have the guts to do that again. Kenta became speechless and shoved me in the cafè, not knowing how to reply. He mentioned me to sit down while he ordered us something to eat and drink.

"Well, Ren and I have been friends for the longest time now," he started. "We always hang out. And you know, the teasing never stops when you're with your friends." He continued and took a sip from his cup. "Ugh, I hope they don't see us here." He glanced nervously.

"Why? Why did we run? Why are we getting away from them?" I asked partly puzzled, partly trying to bait the answer I wanted out of him.

"Uhm..." he scratched his head. "Nothing. What I did earlier was embarrassing so maybe that's why," he sighed exhaustedly. "I didn't know what to do so I just...ran." He looked at the ground, and then slowly looked at me. Amidst his worrying and tenseness, I saw his eyes, so clear and pellucid. So indefinitely warm and deep that I never knew I was lost in them. If you look at them closely, it's like an infinite bottomless ocean of clarity, the waves translucent as they rush and stir quietly. I wish I could stare at them for my whole life.

"Uh, so yeah..." He looked away and chuckled, noticing that I had stared at his eyes for so long. Quickly I turned my head down to my black school shoes resting on the smooth floor tiles, trying to hide my cheeks that reflected my idiocy.

Yet again, the thought of me moving came. It created a gloomy atmosphere and I became quiet. "Are you...ok? You seem kinda down, didn't you want to tell us something?" Kenta asked with apprehension in his eyes.

"Oh yea....um," I took a deep sigh, "I-I'm moving?" I said in a question, not knowing how he would react. My mood lowered along with my head, so much that I couldn't even look Kenta straight in the eyes. "My dad got promoted and we have to move, but I reeeeally don't want to. It may only be my second day here, but I've spent enough time with you to realize that if I leave it'll be hard to let you go. I asked my mom if we could stay and if she could change my dad's mind. She said we'll see, but my dad is extremely stubborn, so it'll be difficult. It'll probably take a week for us to move out? I'll know for sure if we're actually moving tonight. And don't worry, I'll text you when I get the news." I try my best not to cry in front of him, although I don't think it's working because he sensed that I was about to. He got up from his seat and sat beside me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Chi, it's ok if you move, weeellll not really. I would be sad if you left too." He laughed, "I know we've only known each other for two days and I feel the same way as you do. Remember that if you do move? That you have my number so feel free to text me whenever you'd like. Even if it's during class!"

We sat there for a while, me trying to wipe my tears as I felt his warm embrace. He began to pat my head, which felt very relaxing, if I do say so myself. No wonder we're always mistaken as love birds. If someone had seen us they wouldn't have thought of anything else. We soon pulled away from each other.

"T-thanks...." I murmur.

"No problem. I'm here for you always." Dang that one shot...what's happening to me??? I feel my heart rate pick up and my face reddening. "Ahhhh you're so cute Chi!" Kenta said while pinching my cheek. We both laugh, relishing the moment together. One of the employees said that the store was closing soon and that we need to leave. Kenta and I were outside the cafè when we realized that it was indeed getting late.

"Umm Chi? It's pretty late and the sun is setting. I would hate to leave you to walk home all alone, so do you mind if I walk you?"

"Oh uhhh hahaha it is pretty late...y-yea sure y-you can walk me home," I stutter, trying to not show my shyness. Gaaaah Kenta is literally such a gentleman. He's so cute, from the way he smiles at me, his eyes, his voice, the way he cares for me. Gaaaah someone help meee! I cover my face from the embarrassment of my own thoughts.

"What's wrong Chi? Hmm you're all red," Kenta chuckles and reaches for my hand. Greeeeat first he gets really jealous, then he runs off with me trailing behind him, and after I start to cry in front of him, HE GIVES ME A HUG, walks me home, AND NOW THIS?!?? Wooowee do I have a story to tell mom once I get home. Speaking of home, we have arrived at my house.

"Uhh well we're here, my house. Thank you for everything you did today."

"No problem Chi, remember I'm ALWAYS here for you." Emphasizing the always. He pulled me into a hug. And just then we got interrupted by the one and only...my mom.

Loudly and excitedly she yells out with a sly grin, "TAKADA KENTA IS THAT YOU??? I'VE HEARD SO MUCH OF YOU FROM MY SWEET CHI CHI! Why don't you come inside and have a drink??!"

"Come on mom, stop you're embarrassing me." I facepalm making my face even more red.

"Hahaha no it's ok. My mom is probably worried sick about me. I better get in back home." Kenta replies. Wow some first impression of my mom to Kenta. But who can blame her, that's what parents do after all. She and I wave goodbye to Kenta.

"See you later at school tomorrow! Also don't forget that I'll text you too!" I yelled.

"Ok now get inside honey, we have to talk about what's going on between you and him." Mom teased, then her voice going monotone.

"And also about us moving."

Author Note#6 is from me, RoseShower:
Yay! So this was an amazing story write with my good friends. We had a lot of fun making the plot together. And even though the process to publish it through editing and deciding covers and such, was a bit chaotic, all of us enjoyed it. Thank you so much for taking time out of your precious time to read this story. Also thank you to the other authors: behoneybee stainless_pizza FairySaiii Jams4lifeu nessaten for just sticking together to complete Blush Blush. You all worked hard! So good job :DDD

Oh yeahhhhhh... wait. Ok so this story isn't about the guy from Produce 101 but I did get his name from him XD. But the real Takada Kenta is amazing and extremely talented.

By the way making character names can be so hard XD So thank you Jams4lifeu for doing most of that stuff :DD You did well

Anyways just thank you so much for reading. I appreciate it so very much :D Look forward to the next chapter.
-RoseShower🌹

Other authors:behoneybee Jams4lifeu stainless_pizza nessaten FairySaiii