Alone OC

Name: Alexander "Grim Reaper" Winchester

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Appearance:

Hair Colour: Black

Hair Colour: Black

Eye Colour: Blue

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 110 lbs

Scars/Injuries: He has a long scar that wraps around his left leg from a leash being wrapped around it and cutting in.

Piercings: He has a nose ring on the left side and a lip ring on the right bottom section of his lip

Tattoos: too many to name! (His fc is Andy Biersack so search his name with tattoos...)

Item Of Self Defence:

Items In Backpack:-warm blanket-water x2-food x2-cigarettes x1-refillable lighter-lighter fluid

Items In Backpack:
-warm blanket
-water x2
-food x2
-cigarettes x1
-refillable lighter
-lighter fluid

Personality: Alex or Grim as he prefers, can appear to be cold and distant when you first meet him, not speaking much from pain of the past haunting him. He's quite easily depressed and blunt if he doesn't want to talk. Below his nearly impassible walls is a very scared teenager, not knowing what's truly going on or what he should do. He constantly hides from the world so no one sees him grieving for his parents and unborn sibling. He's truly kind and quiet caring, using music to get through to people and let them know he's there for them.

Fears: His biggest fear is never having anyone to love again, the fear having risen when his boyfriend used him then spread his darkest secrets around the school so no one would date him ever again. He's also terrified of the dark, having been accidentally locked in a closet for the night in pitch black darkness which gave him absolutely no sleep and had him crying all night.

Strengths: Grim is very agile and quick in his feet, playing a lot of team sports that required good reaction time and helped build his agility.

Weaknesses: He's quite weak physically, that being the reason why he prefers to use a sword for momentum based attacks.

Stamina: 7

Speed: 8

Body Strength: 3

Eye Sight: 6

Sense Of Direction: 5

Stealth: 8

Sense Of Hearing: 6

Birth Place: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada

Parents: Mary Winchester - Died from Fatal Car Crash

John Winchester - Died From Terminal Lymphoma

Siblings: Dean Winchester - Died in the womb...

Life Before The Apocalypse: Grim grew up in the happiest home he could at the time with financial difficulties, utilities being shut off and eviction. He lived in a homeless shelter until he was eight, finally seeing his first stable home after they won the lottery and his father's business took off. When his mother was expecting another child when he was 15 he was overjoyed but his heart shattered the day she and the unborn baby boy died, bottling up his grief to let his songs be heard. At seventeen his father passed from cancer and completely broke him, the young artist running away from home...

Likely Way To Die: He would most likely take his own life to avoid suffering, leaving the world to rejoin his shattered family..,,

Loner/In A Group: Loner

Why he's alone: he's lived on his own since before the apocalypse started, preferring to limit contact with anyone from his past.

How long being alone: six months.