THE MAD HAIR THEIF part one

Mr. YoYo walked into Mario's Italian buffet on a nice Saturday afternoon. He carried nothing but his cat Fluffy and he walked alongside Mrs. Lalaling. "Welcome to the buffet please follow me to a table." Said Bill the waitor. Bill disappeared into the kitchen after showing them to their place. Suddenly, Linda the hairdresser and Joe the butcher walked in. They sat down in the far corner.

"Awfully quiet today." Said Mrs. Lalaling. Mr. YoYo didn't want to talk about anything else besides his cat. "Fluffy is so Fluffy! He's got the nicest fluffy hair on Earth!" He blurted out. Mrs. Lalaling rolled her eyes. "I better go wash up before we eat." She said. And Mrs. Lalaling disappeared into the bathroom. Linda got up and followed her. The butcher ran into the kitchen- probably to ask Bill about something.

Mr. YoYo was all alone. "I love you Fluffy." He whispered. As soon as he said these words, a figure wearing dark sunglasses, a big hat, and a black trench coat came running down the isle. The figure snatched Fluffy right from his arms. "Fluffy! No! Stop! Please!" He said, jumping up. But it was too late. The figure slammed the buffet doors shut and took off down the street. "Fluffy... Oh no, Fluffy..." He muttered between sobs.

"I believe I can help you." Mr. YoYo looked up startled by the voice. A tall slim woman stood in the corner wearing a red and white checkered shirt with very skinny jeans. She had dark short hair and was very pretty. "What do you mean?! You just saw Fluffy get stolen and you didn't do anything!" Mr. YoYo cried. She smiled. "I'm Maria Jones, detective. My job isn't to be the hero, but to solve the crime." Mr YoYo considered his options. She was the only other person who saw the attack. "Fine, go find Fluffy! But he better be back here by sundown." Maria Jones was on the case.