Prologue

Prologue (No POV)

It was a terrible night. Historia's father told her to inject the liquid that transforms humans into titans. She accepted but her intention wasn't eating Eren and "saving" Humanity. She would never betray her friends, Ymir, even less. She transformed into a beautiful 13 meter titan, fully covered with skin and that had a pair of beautiful white wings.

She grabbed her father, wanting to end his cruel life, but Kenny (that was there too) sliced her arm and then ran away, leaving her father a gun and a knife. Levi chased Kenny, his uncle, was to the upper world and ended up seeing him die.

"Here.." Kenny, was speaking his last words, and gave him the injection bottle.

"Take.. good care of that.. I know you can... You are responsible.." He said, and died seconds afterwards. Levi had no idea of what to do or say, but he injected the liquid, in honor of his uncle. He became a 14 meter titan. His titan had whitish skin, and some teeth coming out of his wrists and neck. His face was definitely the scariest: his eyes were pitched black and he had some black water coming out from them. His teeth were sharp, and he had a double jaw, like Eren. He looked scary, yet majestic.

In the underground, not a lot of good things were going on. Historia had been taken down by her own father, Eren was getting freed by Armin, and Jean was fighting Historia's father. He was quick and precise on every movement he did, and Jean... He had been slacking off the whole soldier warming ups.

Mikasa had no idea what to do because everywhere she looked, there was someone helping. But she heard a loud 'thud' and she realized Jean was taken. She looked at the old man. He looked at her with a look that said 'try to approach me and I'll kill you'. So she took one of the four (three because Historia used one) injection bottles and injected one on herself. She transformed into a female gray titan with long hair in a tone of black to red, like her scarf. She immediately started fighting the old man and tried kicking him as hard as she could.

He, surprisingly, started jumping around and avoiding the kicks. She got furious and kicked him even harder, provoking dust. He used the dust to quickly get to the box where he had the two remaining injection bottles. When he was just about to inject himself, Jean stood up, and in the process of shoving the old man down, he ended up getting the injection. He transformed into a strange 10 meter titan. It walked in four legs (horse joke) and had two pupils in each eye.

He gave a big strong push on the old man's thigh and he fell roughly on the ground. But not only him. The last injection bottle fell and broke, and the old man, in desperation, drank what he could by licking the ground. He transformed into the titan that looked twice as big as the Colossal titan. He had a tiny head and a huge huge body.

He got off the underground and headed to Town Sina. The people were terrified. It was just like a year ago. Just like when the Colossal Titan appeared and ruined the peace over the whole village. Eren, that had been free from that horrid place, transformed into a titan and immediately throwed a bottle of toxic gas onto the Double Colossal titan's head, making it explode. Since the head was out, the body started slowly to decompose in steam. The world was safe again. At least that was what the citizens thought.

In Zeke's island...

"I just got a shiver." Piek said. She looked out the window and walked to a chair, on all fours.

"You should walk like a normal person." Zeke said. He looked at her, while she ignored that phrase.

"I still don't understand why should we be so careful with the Ackermans." She said, sighing.

"When I went there I was very positive I would win. My mistake was underestimating those weapons. And also the legend that is known by the royal family, even though the royal family is the Reiss one. A legend about the strongest family in the entire Humanity. The Ackerman family. At least two of them exist. They are the products of the titan science. To tell the truth, I don't wanna see them ever again. Especially after Reiner, Bertholdt and Annie went to their side." He said. Piek sighed again and said:

"You know you'll have to see them again. Especially because our soldier training is depending on the Anti-Ackerman association. But it's fine, Zeke. There are only two of them left." She said. He sighed. Only two of them left, huh? That's what they thought.