Chapter 2

AUTHORS NOTE:

Omg thank you for reading I'm dying ahxjdjsnsbshxhshsjsj sorry this chapter is short

______________________________________________________

Who knew, huh? He is 4 months pregnant now. How am I going to tell my friends? And Mikasa, especially. She's going to kill me.

I was thinking all this, when a hot feeling went through my spine. My head was dizzy. Did I eat something bad? What was going on? What was making me feel that strange way? I went, running, to Levi's office/room, where he was installed. Hange was there, probably talking to him. Then Levi looked at me, eyes wide open. He smelled the air and gasped.

"Eren, why is your scent different?" Levi quickly asked.

"What? I don't notice anything." Hange said. I smelled the air. My scent was all over the place. It was stronger. My head was dizzy. When Hange touched Levi, for him to move out of that room, something snapped inside of me. My green eyes turned bright yellow, and I shouted:

"Do not touch him!!" With a voice that sounded like a titan. Hange was shocked. Levi too. Me too. What was happening? I was feeling like I had to.... bite him?! What? I can't do that!!

Some days later, I was trapped in bed. There were some belts, preventing me from getting out. What had just happened? Then, Hange got close to me and explained:

"Eren, I spoke to the other titan shifters, and I apparently got the answer." She said, calmly. I really wanted to know.

"So, it is something called 'mating season'. It happens in animals, and it happens in with shifters too. So basically, what you need to do is mate. If you know what I mean.." I blushed. Yes, I did understand what did she meant by that. I nodded.

"Good. I also got informed that Levi can feel something similar too. He has something called 'heats' that are the same thing but for Omegas."

"Omegas?" I asked. It was all getting in my head too fast. Hange just nodded.

"Yes. The titan shifter people are divided in two groups. Omegas and Alphas. When you get injected with the titan shifter liquid you can get to be an Alpha or an Omega. The average person, like me, is a Beta. Betas are the people who aren't a titan shifter. Me and the other people who I was questioning, still have no idea of why can you be one or another in scientifically ways. But I think I'll would be an Alpha, if I was a titan shifter."

"I don't understand." I said.

"I'll explain it, don't worry." She said, reassuring.

Half an hour laterrr....

"That is very confusing.... So I just need to bond him now?" I asked.

"Probably."

"Where is he?"

"I have no idea... I think he's in the bathroom." She said, as I ran to the bathroom.