Chapter 12

A/N: this chapter has the reason why titans were even createdi

PLSSS READ YEEEYYY 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><>><><><><><><>><><<>

Back in time

Now I know what he was talking about. I'm sure Eren knows too. That little precious girl, was one of the best things that ever happened to us. Yes. I gave birth to a precious baby girl. We were blessed. And we were going to get blessed again, when my next baby comes.

I was thinking this, when I remembered what I had to do. I went searching for the button. When I found it, I clicked on it and the Principal attended, somehow. His voice was deep, but he sounded old. Very old.

"What do you want, Zeke?" He basically murmured. I transformed into Zeke, to have his voice, and answered.

"I want to see you." I said. I know that seemed suspicious, but the Principal accepted.

He opened the door (which only he had the key) and revealed himself. I gasped.

It was Grisha.

An old Grisha, but he was alive. How? I thought he died after the battle with that other titan. He instantly jumped back when he saw me.

"You.. you look so much like me, Zeke." He said. I nodded.

"I know, father." I said. But I was so angry with him, for making Eren's life like this, that I uncontrollably went to my normal form (Levi). He gasped and took a knife, to kill me. He was precise in his movements and ran fast, for an old man.

I slipped and he was just about to stab me in my eye, when a person kicked him and helped me stood up. It was my father, Gakin. Gakin and Grisha looked at each other, in pure disgust. They were the rivals. My father explained.

"There is something I haven't told you yet, Levi." He said. "Long, long ago, me and Eren's father met in this island. We were both young and unstressed children. But then, we had a serious discussion and became rivals. After Grisha's ex-wife got transformed into a titan, I saved him. My nickname was Owl, back then. I decided to let his ex-wife become a titan, since they got married, and I was crushing on her for a long time. After I saved Grisha, I teached him all about the titan shifter things, and showed him my titan. I am old now, so I can't transform anymore. When I went within the walls, I met your mother and her brother, Kenny. And you know the rest." He said, while glaring at Grisha. He glared back at him.

"Please don't step up on this fight. We should've fought long ago, but we were both cowards." Grisha begged me. Then, the fight started. Their movements were quite similar, since they learned how to fight together. After some time they both fell on their knees, defeated. Gakin smiled, while standing up. He reached for Grisha's hand and he took it.

"Hey.. look.." My father was starting, but Grisha cut him off.

"I know you don't like to apologize. I'm sorry too." They both smiled. This was all the product of a childish war between best friends. The titan thing, the potions, the walls, everything. But it was solved.