Chapter 1

Before the story:

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

If you are a mom, do not read this FanFiction. And if you are my mom then.... I'm screwed, right? Help!! Somebody! If I stop writing this FanFiction, that means I am in jail, ok? Lol, just kidding. The SnK characters do not belong to me. Only the children and some other characters are invented by me. This story is entirely fictional, and it contains the following ships:

Annie x Mikasa

Armin x Jean

Bertholdt x Reiner

Historia x Ymir

Sasha x Connie

Hange x Mike

Erwin x Nanaba (?)

Arluo x Petra (I'm sorry I have no idea how to write his name)

And obviously.....

Eren x Levi!! If you don't ship any of those I wrote then get out. Also, this contains yaoi and yuri, so if you don't like it then... don't be a bitch about it and just like it, else you are like Donald Trump to me. I don't fully ship all of those I wrote (except for Ereri) so please don't get mad at me ;;;A;;;. 

This story contains mpreg (male pregnancy) and its Omegaverse diversity is explained by Hange Zoe (and Eren Yeager) in a part of the story. It also contains some sex scenes soooo.... This is R18. (Hehehe I'm 12 ^.^*) Also, this is rated M for bad language. Aaaaalso, the prologue happens in the 16th book (of Isamaya's work).

OKKKK TO THE STORY:::

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. My name is Eren Jäegar. I'm 17, almost 18. I have a lot of friends, mainly Armin and Mikasa. I'm also familiar with Jean (ew), Connie, Sasha, Annie, Bertolt, Reiner, and much more people. But the thing is: What of they knew what just happened? It all started like this... Wait, it didn't start like this.

One month earlier...

"Oi Eren!" I heard a familiar voice calling me. "Come here now, brat!" It was heichou.

Levi Ackerman. I absolutely love how his name rolls in my mouth. He has beautiful raven hair and his statue is kinda short. He was from the same family as my friend, Mikasa. He was very respected, and feared. But he confessed to me, two years ago. I always had a thing for him, so I told him that I loved him too. When he first had sex, it was supposedly a one-time experience, but pleasure took us further, to the point where we had sex 7 days a week, 30 days a month. And the 7 sex-less days were full of hand-jobs and stuff like that too. The past two years had been good, except for the fact that he is very jealous, so I can't get very close to people. He is so cute.

It was all very beautiful, but two months from now, Levi started to feel very sick. His illness was nothing compared to a normal cold or something. I was obviously very worried, but when I finally took him to the hospital, they gave us shocking news. Levi was pregnant. Yes. Pregnant. And the baby was mine. Just... How??

"Eren! I called you, you fucker!!" An angry voice shouted, interrupting my thoughts.

"Sorry Levi!!" I said, and ran to his side. He was sitting on a chair, hands over his bellie. It was visibly bigger. His abs were gone and a his womb (if he actually had one) was slightly bigger, yet it was obvious that he had something there.

"I called you seven times!! What the hell were you doing?!" He asked me.

"I was thinking and I got lost in my own thoughts! Sorry!" I said.

"Tch.. I need you here, brat.." He said, while his cheeks turned slightly pink. I smiled. For a 'Humanity's Strongest' he is more like 'Humanity's Sweetest'. He always acts cold, but he is very shy and he loves me. That's what matters. I kneeled down and pressed my ear on his bellie. I couldn't hear anything, but I could sense something there. I hugged him and kissed him, passionately. He did the same. Who knew that it would come to this.

Some days later, Hange Zoe, a squad leader obsessed with titans, went there.

"Well hello!! I see what happened Levi!! I-" She started, but got cut off.

"Shitty glasses, we only let you be here if you help us, not do shits, like you usually do." Levi said, darkly. She smiled. Then she asked us some questions.

"How long have you been like this?"

"About three months, in total."

"Well, as I see, you look ill. Much more in than the average woman when pregnant." She said, concerned. I was very nervous. Then, she asked:

"Levi, do you think that this is related with the fact that Eren is a titan? And maybe because you are one too?" She looked at him. He glared back at her and then at me. And then looked at his bellie. And said:

"I can't see another reason why." He said. I wanted to cry. Hange asked another question:

"Will you keep it?" And the room went quiet. I couldn't control myself. Tears were running down my cheeks. What if he didn't want the baby? The baby, that was the miracle of our lives?? We both had a difficult childhood, losing our loved ones and suffering because of the titans. Levi looked at me. Then at his bellie again. He smiled.

"Of course I will." He said, looking at me. And I started to cry openly. He hugged me and patted my back. Hange just smiled. Ok, she didn't smile, she grinned. Scaaaaary.