Chapter 5

A/N: Sooo this chapter has a new character. You'll find out !!!

___________________________________________________

Levi's POV

I screamed and cried when I heard that I was pregnant, but I never knew that Mikasa's partner was too. We are from the same family. The last Ackermans. My mother died from hunger, I ended up seeing my uncle (Kenny) die, Mikasa's mom and a dad were killed by an association against the Ackerman family. I wonder what they are planning now.

Well. I made a bet with her, long ago. Yes, I'm not very... comfortable with her around but I did it.

Three years earlier...

It was a rainy day, and my expectations of cleaning the clothes were very low. Every room I had available to dry the clothes were occupied. Except one. Mikasa's room. Well, I had no choice right? 'I can deal with it' I thought.

When I got to her room, it was silence. I knocked on the door but there was no answer. I opened the door, slightly, just a few inches. I saw her sleeping. Whatever, I just had to put the clothes hanging on the wall and I'm done.

When I saw her sleeping face I realized something was wrong. Her eyes were red, she had been crying. Tch, crybaby. She woke up when I brushed her hair away from her face. She had a shocking expression.

"What are you doing in my room?" She asked. I asked her another question.

"Why the hell are you crying, Eren's fine." I watched her. She seemed miserable. She answered.

"I was just thinking of my parents. I know this world is cruel, but I'd not understand why did they have to lose their lives." She said. I knew exactly how she felt. I lost my mother and my uncle and I never met my father.

"How about we forget all this rivalry stuff?" I asked. She nodded. After all, we only have each other now. I mean, I have Eren but she has nobody. At least, that's what I thought.

We hugged that day, she seemed way better. He made a bet: that we would continue the Ackerman family.

Back in time

Yes, her partner, Annie, was pregnant and so was I. Our bet would become reality when the babies are born. Let's just hope it all goes well till then. But something happened.

A man in a black cloak appeared in the soldier building (the one we were staying in). He knocked on Hange's door and Mike appeared. Mike told the stranger that Hange wasn't capable of speaking, that moment. She was vomiting. Was she pregnant too?

Then, the stranger asked where was our room. Mike got suspicious and refused to answer, but the man saw Eren close the windows and followed him. He knocked on the door. Our door.

We opened slightly. He entered, without ceremonies. Then, he putted his cloak away and we saw his face. He looked like me, except for the thicker eyebrows, longer hair and Italian-style beard. Excluding this differences, he looked just like me, same face, same cold eyes, same body height.

"Hello, is there someone here called Levi Ackerman?" He asked. I was surprised he didn't recognize me, because we looked very alike.

"That's me. Who are you and what are you doing here?" I asked. He looked at me then, he made a tiny smile.

"I'm Gakin Ackerman. I suppose you don't remember me. I'm your father." He said. I was in disbelief. So he was my father? So why did he let my mom alone? She died because of that!

"I think you may be wondering why or how am I here and why did I left your mother, right?" He asked.

"Let me tell you." He said, without letting me answer. "Me and your mother, Kushel, were very very happy when you were born. It was the sunshine of our days and the tragedy for our safety." He licked his dry lips. I took a chair for him to sit down.

"An association against the Ackerman family appeared on the house, when you were about six weeks old. They were just about to shoot against me but I told them 'If you shoot me, you'll never find out the Ackerman's secret'. Of course, there is no such thing, but they captured me to find the information and eventually left time for Kushel and you to run away." He paused, licked his lips again, and continued.

"You went to the underground, where I heard that food and bed is difficult to find. Years later, Kushel's brother (Kenny) found her dead, and you near her. So, I told him to take care of you and to train you to survive in this world. I just came back from that association's cells one or two months ago because I just had to see you again." He finished. Eren was silently crying and I was kinda sad.

"Father, I... just don't know what to say, but I forgive you." I said. Then, I saw his eyes widening. He pointed at my bellie. I was in my 7th week so it was pretty big. Eren told him.

"So, um.. Mr. Ackerman.. you'll have a grandchild in two or three months. Levi is pregnant." Eren said.

"How..?" He was starting to ask, but I cut him off.

"I'll explain. Eren, just like some other guys, are able to transform into a titan." He looked at his father's horrified face. "But don't worry, he is human. He is called a titan shifter. That's what makes the difference." My father seemed confused.