Chapter 3

No authors note sry also this is LEMON so.. WELCOME 11 YEAR OLD CHILDREN (like me)

____________________________________________

Levi's POV

Stupid fucker. Impregnating me without knowing. Idiot. Not that I don't love this child I'm carrying right now. I already love it, no matter what. Hell like I'm telling Eren that.

But now I'm in heat. By Hange's words, when we both found our partner we start having our mating seasons and heats at the same time. So, that's why I'm in this state. White liquid coming out of my ass and dirtying the floor. How filthy. My scent is very strong, and I'm really afraid that Eren finds me. He'll tease me a lot. But Hange told me it was better to be helped by my Alpha than to hold it in.

I heard a noise. Eren had found me. Shit shit shit shit. I heard his voice.

"Levi? Where are you?" He said. I didn't answer.

"Levi, please don't hide, I can smell you from downstairs." He said, this time with a slight purr in his voice. I shivered. I couldn't answer because I wasn't trusting my voice that moment. I whimpered.

"Oh Levi... Did I make you go in heat? My little Omega.." He said with his low voice. Well fuck. He had no idea how wet I was at that moment.

He opened the door. I didn't even bother with covering myself. I had no boxers or pants.

"Aw... Did my scent really throw you into a heat?" I whimpered again. Why was his voice so.... sexy?? The fuck was wrong with me.

"Well, I can't leave you in this state, can I?" He asked. I was trying to find my voice again.

"P-please..." I said. He just smirked. Then he carried me bridal-style to the bed, not caring of my wetness dirtying his shirt.

"How can I say no when you wear that face?" He said. He kissed me. I kissed back, thanking God he wasn't teasing me more. A slick of wetness was dripping at the back of my legs. They were shaking in need and attention.

Eren did transform into a tall and handsome young man. His skin was tanned and he did grow muscles. His hair was grown and drop sexy. Who knew that stupid brat would get so amazing.

"Oh God.. You are so wet.. Thinking of me?" He said, as his voice dropped into a dark and dangerous tone. I was just like 'Can you fuck me already?'.

"Yes yes yes," He said like he knew what I was thinking about "You need me and I need you. I'm also in my mating season, remember?" I nodded. So he begun.

He teased my body some time.

"H-hurry up..." Was all I managed to choke out. He smirked again. He did what I told him. Simply opened my legs and licked the tip of my cock. Then he rubbed his finger, before swallowing the hole twitching member. Oh dear God save me. I just wanted to die that moment.

"Ngh.. gah.....ah..aahaa...AAAHH...AH..AAHHHHHH!" I was close to my release, but he stopped sucking.

"You can't come yet, little Omega.." He said. I was desesperante to cum.

"Please.. please..." He did nothing. Time for drastic measures. "Daddy..." He immediately let me cum. My trick worked, huh? What an idiot. Then he used the cum to widen and scissor my entrance.

He took off his pants, and I looked at his member. No. Way. I wasn't going to take that thing inside me. It'll rip me. It was enormous. It was bigger than the times when we fucked before. Had it grown? Or was it the 'knot' Hange told me about? He realized that I was shaking, so he kissed my temple, reassuring. I just looked at him, lovingly. I am really in love with him. Too cliche. Whatever.

Thrust. Blood. Thrust. Less pain. Thrust. A strange feeling came threw my whole body. It was starting to feel real nice. The only sounds that could be heard in that room were my moans of pleasure and the sound of skin slapping.

"You.. are really.. tight.." He managed to say. His back must hurt. Well, he is the Alpha here. Then, he stopped suddenly, for me to adjust to his shape.

"I.. I'm fine.." I said, as he kissed me. I was really happy. Like really really happy. Mostly because that wasn't usual sex, sex to feel good and so, that was mating. We were mating. Something that we both cherished because it only happens once.

Yes, when I realized that I was already crying. He was, too. Then, he bite me. And a horrible feeling came threw my whole body. It hurt as fuck. He only stopped biting when he realized that if he used more strength he would rip off that piece of my nape. Then, when I looked up to his eyes, they were bright yellow. Drop dead gorgeous. He took a little bit of the blood and placed it on my lips.

"You are mine, now." He said, and lowered his head to allow me to bite him too. I used all my strength (that I had left). He shivered in pain. Then I took a little bit of his blood and did the same thing. When I finished he smiled.

"We.. we bonded, Levi." He said. I had no idea 'bonding' was that. But whatever, I loved it.

Without saying anything, Eren spanked me. A great way to ruin the mood.

"Ooooow!!!" I screamed. "You fucking nuts??!" I asked him. He just smirked and said that it'll feel good. How exactly?? When he became spanking me harder I lost my mind. Yes, I had an frickin' erection from that, but let me make this clear: I do not have any kinky interests, like ropes and so on.

"Levi, come now!" He said. Or should I say 'he commanded'?

The tone of his voice set me off immediately. He was stunned that I could come from something as stupid as a command. Not to mention a command from my younger soldier, the one that was spanking me. I couldn't stop myself. I was coming hard, crying out and making a mess on Eren's thighs, but it felt so good. I felt as if I was floating. My orgasm was so intense.

I loved that night. I'm sure Eren did too. Stupid brat.