Chapter 7

A/N: Let's welcome Armin to this storyyyyy!!!

<><><><><><><>><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Levi's POV

Next day...

I haven't did the running exercise for ages. With the giant bellie I'm carrying, it's impossible. I saw some Military Police soldiers heading towards me in horses. I hoped they were just passing by, but that was not my lucky day.

They stepped down the horses and headed towards me.

"May I help you?" I asked coldly.

"No no no! It's fine! We were just passing by and we happened to see you here. We heard the news so we wanted to congratulate you." One of them said. There was a long pause then:

"Right." I said.

"So you really are pregnant??" They asked. "What a freak!!" They were going to carry me somewhere.

"Get your filthy hands off me!" I said.

"You think we are going to obey to a freak who breeds with a monster? I mean, you are a monster yourself, right?" They laughed.

"Soooo? Do you really like that titan bastard? Or you just like spreading your legs to him?" One of them grinned. "I bet you got pregnant in your first attempt!! Is fucking good with that lewd Omega body of yours??" Another one laughed. I heard a noise.

"What's all this racket?" My father appeared there. He just had time to see three soldiers lying on the ground, inactive. Then, he screamed.

"Titan!!!" Yes, there was a titan heading towards us. But not just any titan. Eren.

He headed towards the soldiers, that were desperate, since the horses and ran away. Eren kneeled down and put his head on the ground. I stroked his nose and ran my hand through his beautiful double-jaw. The soldiers trembled. My father passed out.

"What? Are you too scared of my monster of a partner?" I asked, smirking.

"Prove that you love that monster!" One of them gained courage and asked. I kissed the bridge of his nose and he licked my cheeks with his giant tongue. I kissed his tongue and smirked for the soldiers. Then, we reanimated my father and went away, leaving the soldiers there. They were thiiiiis close (*makes a 'c' symbol with hand*) to pissing themselves. One of them did, at least.

At home, my father told me that he needed to tell me something. He gave me a ring that had the Ackerman symbol there. He told me that ring had been passed from generation to generation. Eren gave me a ring that he bought. What was with all these rings?

"Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me Levi?" Eren asked. I went bright red and nodded. Of course I would stupid brat. I love you.

The marriage was amazing. I never thought I could be so happy. I wore the Ackerman's ring and the one that Eren gave to me. I'm happy that I can stay with my husband forever.

...

Also, I didn't wear a dress until when I got to bed. It was kinky as hell.

Armin's POV

I've been dating Jean for a while. I think he is changed. Not only his appearance but his personality. Well, he is very hot now, but that's not the point. His two-toned hair is shaved on the side and he has a piercing. But what I'm saying is that he is way more considerate of me now. (Also, my hair is longer but I'm still sure that doesn't affect my mind thinking)

It all started when we both realized we loved each other. We started dating and I realized that I was pregnant. Hange said that every Omega was pregnant so I wasn't an exception. We got very very happy.

One day we were thinking about the names we would give to our children. We didn't have any ideas so I went to Eren's room. Levi was there too (obviously) and Mikasa was knitting a red scarf for her child. She had cut her hair short short short, while Annie (her partner) had let it grow and made a beautiful braid with it. Eren's hair was grown too.

"Hello guys!" I said.

"Hi Armin!" Eren smiled at me.

"Armin I think I did something wrong in this scarf..." Mikasa said. The scarf needed more wool and a better sewing technique so I helped her.

"So, what names are you going to give your child?" I asked.

"I was going to let Levi choose.." Eren said.

"I'm open for suggestions." Levi said, putting his book down.

"How about 'Ichi'?" Mikasa asked.

"Oh! That's 'one' in your native language, right Mikasa?" I asked.

"Shut up!!" Levi shout. We all stared at him.

"I don't wanna talk about 'itchy' right now." He said. We burst laughing but immediately stopped when I saw him glaring.

"Um.. I think it would be a nice name for a boy... but I'm not sure... maybe Frank if it's a boy and Lena if it's a girl." I said. For my surprise, he smiled.

"I like that." He said. Eren stood up and placed Levi on his lap. They seemed so happy.

"Have you decided the name of your child too, Mikasa?" I asked. She nodded.

"Matthew if it is a guy and Martha if it's a girl." She said, proudly.

"Can you help me choose?" I asked, begging. My two best friends looked at me.

"We got your back, Armin." They said. I was very touched. After some time we decided the names.

"So, Elliot if it's a guy and Luna if it's a girl." I told Jean, after leaving Eren's room.

He loved the names. I felt so so happy, and he told me he wanted to get married too. I just hope now that everything goes well till his/her birth.