Whats Next?

It has been 6 weeks since Serena took over as Queen and no one suspended a thing. Team Rocket was disbanded thanks to Serena's new rule, unfortunately some members, including Giovanni got away.
We now join Ash and Serena as they are finally telling all their Pokemon that they are getting married. At this time Ash has his XYZ series team with him + Charazard and Serena has her XYZ series team + Milotic

"So..." ash and Serena both asked... "how do you all feel about this?" Serena said. "Are you ok with it?" Ash finished.
All their Pokemon jumped excitedly they were extremely happy for their trainers!!! And each other, that meant they would never have to leave each other again!
Ash and Serena both giggled at the sight of their Pokemon. They were dancing and jumping and yelling in joy. It made them happy to see their Pokemon happy, but they looked at each other and both knew the fight wasn't over yet. Before they could get married they needed to find Giovanni and get revenge for ash and Jessie.
Believe it or not Serena and Jessie had become best friends. They bonded over their mutual love if fashion, Pokemon performing, and shopping! James and Ash had also hit it off and had become fast friends. James had confided his feelings for Jessie in Ash and that had made them as close as brothers. Meowth was happy finally being able to just be a pokemon again.serena promised him she could help him learn new moves, he had tried for years and hadn't been able to do anything but scratch. But ash and serena said it's possible and they can help him! So he's probably the most happy of all the group.
Ash and Serena a both grab a bunch of small boxes and begin to hand them out along with some larger boxes.
Ash handed each of the Pokemon a rectangular box and he also handed Sylveon, Panchum, Braixen, and Milotic larger rectangular boxes.
Serena handed Jessie and Janes each the same rectangular box the Pokemon had just received along with 3 larger rectangular boxes and a short fat box.
Everyone sat down to open their gifts. Jessie James and meowth began to cry when they looked at their boxes. No one has ever gotten them gifts before. No one cared about them enough.
Jessie opened hers first. In the first box she got a new pair of boots! They were knee high tan hiking type boots with heels and pockets on the leg part. In the next box there was a beautiful floral backpack and matching pokedext, pokepad, & pokeball belt. In the next box there was 2 stunning jackets. One was heavy, it was beige, the same color as her boots it was lined with fur and cinched in the waste si that when it was buttoned it looked like a dress. The second was a lighter jacket, it was brown leather with a cotton hood and lots of pockets. In the last big box there was a brand new outfit.

She opened the final box, the small rectangular box. It was a chocker necklace with a gem hanging from a moon pendant on it. The gem was a keystone cut in the shape of a star. Jessie began sobbing overwhelmed with gratitude.

James went next. In his first box there was a pair of shiny black combat boots. The second box contained a really nice black leather sidebag it also had a matching black leather pokeball belt and black leather case pokedext and pokepad. Tge next box had jackets. One black leather matching Jessie's and a second black leather with grey fur lining and fur hood. The last big box had a new outfit

The final box revealed his own keystone shaped like a bottle cap imbedded in a golden rose. (James' trademark)
Meowth went next. He opened his box to find a dark stone and a persianite megastone.
He looked at them confused. "In other regions Meowth can evolve into different types. With this you'll turn into psychic/ghost type Persian. That's a persianite megastone, with these two items you can evolve and mega evolve, once you evolve, you be able to learn new moves!" Serena said sweetly
Meowth began to cry.
The rest of Serena and Ashs Pokemon opened their boxes to reveal megastone of their own. Braixen and panchum received a fire and leaf stone as well.
"One more thing..." ash stepped up to Jessie and James and Serena. "Since we have a new journey to get to I figures why not travel in style. "
He handed them each 3 pokeballs.
They each released the Pokemon inside to reveal he had given them each a ponita, Lapras, and pidgiotto.
Everyone was so happy and content. Suddenly they heard an explosion.

"I'm coming for you boy. You too daughter you'll pay for siding with the enemy and destroying team Rocket!"
Giovanni screamed as he flew off into the sunset on his dragonite. He had used hyperbeam on the castle and destroyed it.
Ash Serena Jessie and James recalled all their Pokemon except ponita. They hopped on their backs and ride out into the sunset. Ash had to finish Giovanni before he could rebuild team rocket and kill him and his sister first.
They headed east, in the direction Giovanni went...."you ready for this guys?" Ash asked. Everyone nodded in agreement. "Ok then...LETS GO!!!"