Chapter 5: The Fight

"Oh, my baby boy is all grown up and married." Jimin's mother squished his cheeks making him turn flustered when the people turned to stare at them.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He asked and she sighed, "I didn't want you to know because you would tell Sora and who knows, you might not have gotten married." His mother pouted.

"But the girl you married, she's very pretty." His mother said and he rolled his eyes.

"I don't like her. She's annoying." He said and his mom smacked the back of his head.

"Ow! What was that for?" Jimin exclaimed while rubbing his head.

"You can't say bad things about your wife." His mother scolded, making him groan.

"Mom, I didn't bring my car today, can you send me home later?" Jimin asked and his mother creased her eyebrows.

"No. You're not going to my house later, you're going to YOUR new house with your wife later." His mother said and his jaw dropped, expression incredulous.

"Remember we watched this show? And it is just a temporary house the couple will be staying? And if it works out they will really buy a new house together." His mom reminded him of the show.

"Ahh... I forgot about that but mom I don't want to sleep with that annoying girl who thinks everyone wants to kiss her." Jimin said and his mother sighed, "Is this because she didn't want to kiss you?"

"Of course! Everyone wants to kiss me... but she rejected me." He pouted and his mother just walked away, rolling her eyes because of his ego.

Taehyung laughed and Jimin glared at him, "Sorry. Mr Park, but even if you glare you still look like a mochi." Taehyung chuckled.

-

As you stepped in with Jeff, who had been following you a lot, someone stopped you.

"You look amazing-"

"Stop." Jimin pushed Jungkook and Jungkook frowned before walking away.

"Did you know we have to go to a new house today?" Jimin asked, making you gasp.

"No, no, no! Why did I sign up for this?"

"You're already married. Too late." Your mother patted your shoulder before greeting Jimin.

Jimin bowed to her and you sighed, wondering if your boyfriend was okay with it.

"Mom? Where's Mina?" You asked and she pursed her lips while saying, "Oh! She went home. Her Mother forced her to help her with something."

You nodded. Soon your mother left you both and it was so awkward. Especially when there are cameras filming the awkwardness.

"So... I'm Park Jimin." He extended his hand and you slapped it away.

"What was that for?!" He scowled and you rolled your eyes.

"I'm not talking to someone who just ruined my life." You said and he laughed sarcastically.

"Really? Because I'm sure, you were the one who signed up for it." He snickered and you squinted at him.

"Uh-well- but still you're the one who I have to be married to." You stuttered and he scoffed.

"Really? Wow. Most girls would love to marry me!" He exclaimed and you sighed, "But who are you again?"

"I'm married to an ignorant, self-centred and someone who doesn't have internet!" He shouted which caused people to turn and look at you both.

"Excuse me? Then what are you? Annoying, petty and egotistical!" You spat and he growled.

"I didn't even do anything wrong!" He shouted back.

"Well, you were born." You hissed and you both started fighting.

Everyone jaws hanged opened and Jeff was laughing at both of you who were fighting and pulling each other's hair.

"Should we stop this?" Taehyung asked and Jeff shook his head, laughing louder.

"STOP, BOTH OF YOU." You heard your father yelled and both of you immediately let go of each other.

-

Edited.