Chapter 26: Doesn't mean anything

"Jimin-ah." You have tried waking him up but he still ignores you and continued sleeping.

"Ugh, fine. I'll go alone then." Groaning, you stood up from the bed.

"Bye?" You waited for his response but he just cuddled into his pillow more.

"Fine, Bye." You stomped out of the hotel room.

Hana: GOOD MORNING

Hana: WAKE UP

Hana: SERIOUSLY

Hana: Eunhaaaaa!

Hana: did I woke up too early?

You pouted before putting your phone back in your pocket. Then you heard a thud towards the exit door. You looked away before hearing another thud. You got even curious and went forward to see what was happening.

You slightly pushed the exit door, and peeked through the tiny gap, realising it was Taehyung and Sora together.

"Screw Jimin, I want you." Sora said to...him?

He folded his arms, "What's wrong with you?! I don't like you."

Sora likes Taehyung?

"If we could work things out-"

"What things? No! Just get away from me." He said before going down the staircase but got stopped by Sora.

"What are you guys doing?" You decided to step into their conversation.

Sora immediately let go of Taehyung.

"Nothing... we were just talking." She smiled innocently.

"Oh okay... Taehyung I've been searching everywhere for you. Jimin needs your help." You said and Taehyung grinned while climbing up the staircase to your direction.

"Can I follow?-"

"No." You pulled Taehyung away.

"So Jimin needs help with what-"

"I lied. I know everything now. She's using Jimin. Right?" You asked and Taehyung gulped.

"Well... uh how did you-"

"I'm not stupid. I can hear your footsteps or something that happened in the room from a distance. Why don't you tell Jimin?"

"Sora should tell him by herself. I'm not telling him only if I have to," He said.

You stopped walking and kneaded your eyebrows at him.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked as he turned to look at you.

"What's wrong with you seriously! You should tell him-"

"But will he believe me? I don't have proof and even if you could help, will he believe?"

-

"Jimin's still sleeping?" You muttered as you stepped in the hotel room.

You grinned before quickly taking the diary from his luggage. As you were about to read it again, you heard Jimin groaned. You panicked and quickly stuff the diary in your bag.