Chapter 17: Getting ready

"You're up here?" Jimin asked as he walked into the room.

"I'm tired. Why did you get home so late?" You groaned as you put some more clothes into your luggage.

"You're packing on the bed?" Jimin asked and you nodded, "Yeah so when I get tired I can just lie down for awhile." You said.

"I'll go get my clothes and start packing too," Jimin said whilst you were rubbing your eyes. Desperately trying not to fall asleep.

He quickly collected all the things he needed for the holiday before going back into the bedroom.

"Hana. If you're sleepy then just go to sleep."

"What-what? No, I'm awake!" You opened your eyes as wide as possible before continuing to pack other important things.

He sighed before going over to the bed to sit beside you.

"Hana? What are you doing? You're putting our passports inside the luggage." Jimin chuckled softly as he held your hand to stop you from putting any more random things in the luggage.

You pouted and looked at him, "But they're important we can't forget them"

"Yes, they are but how are we going to check in if they are in the luggage?" He said and you thought for a moment.

"This is too hard." You gave him the passports and let go of his hand.

"Let's go to sleep." You pushed him down the bed; surprising him.

"Wait? what?" He asked.

"Hana, I need to pack and I thought we didn't share this bed?" He asked, you just snuggled closer to him before putting a finger to his lips.

"Shh. Get a good nights sleep." You patted his chest.

"Why are you so kind when you're sleepy?" He asked but when he turned to look at you, you were already in fast sleep.

"You're actually quite cute Mrs Cranky." He said before removing your hands from his chest.

"I need to pack. If I don't she'll be mad tomorrow," Jimin said to himself as he stretched. Before continuing to put all his belongings into the luggage.

| Tomorrow |

"Jimin." You shook his shoulders and he groaned.

"Jimin wake up!" You rolled your eyes when he doesn't answer.

"Yah! Wake up!" You were about to beat him but he stopped you by grabbing your wrist and pulling you towards him.

You stumbled and fell on top of him. For some strange reason, the situation made your heart race. You looked at him as he slightly opened his eyes.

"Park Jimin! Let go of me and get up, we are going to miss our flight!" You pushed him away before standing back up.

"Ouch, my back hurts." He groaned as he got up from his position on the couch.

"Come on! Hurry up Jimin!" You pulled him by the arms towards the bathroom.

"What time did you wake up?"

"Five in the morning."

"Isn't that a bit too early?" He gasped and you grinned like a Cheshire cat, "Well this will be my first time going on a plane for a vacation."

"Your first time?!" He asked, dumbfounded.

"Oh shut up rich boy! Hurry and get washed." You pushed him into the bathroom before shutting the door.

"This is going to be so fun!" You sang as you took out your phone to call Mina.

"Hey, Hana!" Mina spoke from across the line.

"Guess what?! I'm going on a vacation to Hawaii!" You squeaked and she gasped.

"That's not fair!" She exclaimed and you could tell that she was pouting.

"Hahaha..." You giggled.

"Who are you going with and who paid?" She asked.

"Well, it's a honeymoon basically. Which means that I'm going with my annoying ass Husband and if I'm not mistaken Jimin paid for the honeymoon. I mean come on, my mom and dad paying for our honeymoon? Not likely. It was probably Jimin's money." You shrugged.

"Oh really?" She asked and you nodded your head.

You said your goodbyes and hung up the call with Mina

You turned around as the door opened showing Jimin and his abs. His towel was wrapped tight around his waist, so you could see his chest and toned abs.

"Who was that?" Jimin asked as he ruffled his wet hair.

You gulped before shaking your head. No, I don't need this disrespect from him.

"No, just no." You shook your head before picking up a nearby towel.

"Remember fans are still watching." You placed the towel on his shoulder asking him to cover up.

"But this is how I usually-".

"Shut up chocolate abs."

"Chocolate abs?"

"Oh don't act so surprised, you just wanted to prove to me that you're attractive, we get it." You rolled your eyes and he laughed at how you were one hundred percent right about it.

-

Edited.