Chapter 24: Sora's coming

Sora: I've just landed here

Sora: I will see you soon!

Jimin: that fast?

Sora: well my father bought me an earlier ticket because he was happy for me to come here

Jimin: you tell your Father about me being in Hawaii?

Sora: of course

Sora: I'm in a cab now

"Jimin? What are you doing? Eat your food before it gets cold," You heaved halfway munching onto your food.

The hotel buffet wasn't bad at all, well obviously it wasn't surprising since Jimin would book an expensive restaurant.

"Uhh Hana... I've got something to tell you," His words brought your eyes back at him.

Something tells you that this was going to be bad.

"What?" You asked while taking a sip of your orange juice.

"Uh Sora is coming," As the words rolled out of his mouth, You accidentally spit the juice out.

It splashed onto his face, earning a gasp, "Oh my god."

Jeff and Taehyung burst out laughing along with the other people surrounding both of you.

My mouth dropped opened, "Are you serious?"

Jimin took the nearby napkins and wiped his face with it, throwing glares at you.

You looked down innocently, "What?"

"How did you know Sora is coming? I mean... how about me?" You asked and immediately regretted what you said.

One of his eyebrows raised, "What about you?"

You could feel blood rushing up to m your cheeks in embarrassment.

"Either way, she's already here and I would guess that she'll spend most of her time with her father," Jimin said in a reassuring tone and curiousity gets over you.

"Did she come here because of her Father...?" You asked and he startled, his eyes avoiding your gaze.

"Uhh...yes." He nodded his head and I knew he was lying.

"Stop it, you're lying. Tell me the truth." You folded your arms and he sighed, "I kinda invited her?"

"Are you serious?" You scoffed with disbelief.

"Was I not fun?" You asked, "Wait don't answer that."

Frowning, you stood up from the chair and planning to leave him alone.

His eyes traveled to every move you made, "Where are you going?"

"The hotel room." You muttered and he gets onto his feet instantly.

"Jimin!" The voice that echoes from the hall, caught your attention.

It was Sora. She came rushing to Jimin at the lobby and you took every ounce not to roll your eyes.

"You must be Jimin's soon to be divorce Wife." She smiled when she saw you.

You returned a fake smile, "Yes indeed."